First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Willy's Diesel 4 door Sarge Green
Occupation
Software Engineer
Hey gang! I'm sloowly counting the days before I get to order my new Jeep! Have to wait to turn in my leased vee-hickle... But, I thought I remembered reading somewhere that the Willy's edition came with some cool options as standard. The two I'm wondering about are the "Trailer tow and Heavy Duty Electrical Group" IE, the Aux Switches, and the LED headlamp and foglights. I'm on the build site now, and I'm not seeing either of those in the "Features" or "Standard Features" sections.. am I just not seeing those?

Thanks!!

Impatiently waiting Dave.
Sponsored

warhig3

First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Wrangler
I purchased my Willys jeep last month. The LED headlights and foglights are part of option group 25W (Willys group I believe). The trailer tow and heavy duty switch group are not on mine, so they must be another option.

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I'm on the build site now, and I'm not seeing either of those in the "Features" or "Standard Features" sections.. am I just not seeing those?

They both are optional on the Willys.

Only the Trailer-Tow and Heavy-Duty Electrical Groups is optional on the Willys Sport (which is a lower end vehicle).

Redbullf189

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Sport Sting-Gray
Hey Dave! I just purchased a 2021 Willys Sport, and there are a couple of unique options on them:

- Keep in mind there's a Willys Sport and a Willys. The Willys Sport is basically a Sport with the Willys package (no power windows, locks, mirrors, etc). The other Willys model though comes standard with those things, plus LED's and maybe a few other things I'm not familiar with.

- Either Willys comes with rock sills, heavy duty brakes, anti-spin rear differential, MT tires and Rubicon shocks.

- I have the Trailer-Tow and Heavy-Duty Electrical Group but it was an option on my Willys Sport.

azulwavesJL

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys JLU hydro blue
Occupation
Flight Planning Supervisor
Hey gang! I'm sloowly counting the days before I get to order my new Jeep! Have to wait to turn in my leased vee-hickle... But, I thought I remembered reading somewhere that the Willy's edition came with some cool options as standard. The two I'm wondering about are the "Trailer tow and Heavy Duty Electrical Group" IE, the Aux Switches, and the LED headlamp and foglights. I'm on the build site now, and I'm not seeing either of those in the "Features" or "Standard Features" sections.. am I just not seeing those?

Thanks!!

Impatiently waiting Dave.
My 2021 Willys JLU is currently in the shipping phase. Here is what the customer preferred package 25W comes with (assuming you are getting the 3.6L etorque engine):

Engine: 3.6L V6 24V VVT eTorque UPG I, Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic (850RE), Speed Sensitive Power Locks, Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel, 4-Wheel Drive Swing Gate Decal, Black Grille, Front 1-Touch Down Power Windows, Wrangler Decal, Security Alarm, Mold In Color Bumper w/Gloss Black, Anti-Lock 4-Wheel Disc HD Brakes, Automatic Headlamps, Black Trail Rated Badge, Willys Hood Decal, Rock Protection Sill Rails, 97 MPH Vehicle Max Speed Calibration, Power Heated Mirrors, Matte Black Jeep Badge, Remote Keyless Entry, Sun Visors w/Illuminated Vanity Mirrors, Front LED Fog Lamps, LED Premium Reflector Headlamps.

Note the tow package is a separate option.

Sponsored

Ron93YJ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Anybody know if you can order a Willys with the white walls in? Doesn't look like you have the option. Would a dealer do that for you or no?

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Ed Pursell

First Name
-Ed-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Willys- 3.6 Pentastar,8 speed Auto, Selec-Trac transfer case
Occupation
Supervisor- MRO Buyer Maintenance- Pet food Mfg.
You need to check the Willys with the 25W package. The Willys Sport is pretty basic, the Willys with the 25W package gives you the remote key lock unlock, the power windows, auto. Led headlights and fog lights, the heated mirrors , etc. My 2016 Willys Sport had the basic radio, crank windows, was still great beast, but if you want some more nice comfort features, check the Willys with the 25 W package. A lot of nice options on the package.

openingshok

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Grand Cherokee Limited X | 2024 JLUR 2.0T AT
Occupation
Headshot Photographer
It seems odd the website build page has the LED headlights listed as an add on if it comes standard. Are these the lights with the round halo rim or is that something different? I see a lot of discrepancies between the website build page and the actual package build form. What’s worse there isn’t one on a lot for 150 miles so it’s not like I can look for myself LOL.

Sponsored

displayname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
It seems odd the website build page has the LED headlights listed as an add on if it comes standard. Are these the lights with the round halo rim or is that something different? I see a lot of discrepancies between the website build page and the actual package build form. What’s worse there isn’t one on a lot for 150 miles so it’s not like I can look for myself LOL.
The website builder is a marketing tool. It's often out of date. Check the order guides for the actual current options. Not always 100%, but MUCH closer than the build page.
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...-jeep-wrangler-jl-and-jlu-order-guides.52367/

openingshok

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Grand Cherokee Limited X | 2024 JLUR 2.0T AT
Occupation
Headshot Photographer
Do the LED headslights include the halo light or is that some other option?

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
Yes, the LEDs have the halos and those are your daytime running lights. The fenders have standard lights, not the LED daytime running/turnsignal/marker lights like the LED Rubicons and Saharas have.

zakaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys 4dr, 2004 Pontiac GTO, 1986 Honda Nighthawk S
It seems like the the OP’s questions were answered, but just wanted to add that you also get the rubber floor mats instead of any carpeted mats.
Sponsored