2019 Soft Top

Punk'n Head

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jl Sport
Thanks for all the input. Here is a pic of exactly whats wrong. No matter how hard I push on the corner it won't pop in.
Jeep Window.jpg
make sure the track that goes along the side of the jeep is all the way in, especially that corner. i didnt have mine all the way in and actually messed up my window, and the corner tab wouldnt go in. Once i finally realized what i was doing wrong, now it goes in perfect and easy every time.
Sponsored

barongan

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cherokee
If you're talking about the plastic tabs on the bottom of the plastic post at the rear ends of the side windows, they will not line up with the receiver clip on the tub if you don't carefully align the top of those plastic posts with the area on the top of the roof that receives them. Sometimes that material can bunch up if you don't insert the posts properly, so be sure to do that end ensure that the posts are fully inserted in to the area of the roof at the top, and the clips should line up with the slot on the tub.

As posted above, a picture would help.
nice
Jeep Wrangler JL 2019 Soft Top {filename}

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL Sport 3.6 V6
Thanks for all the input. Here is a pic of exactly whats wrong. No matter how hard I push on the corner it won't pop in.
If you’ve checked the alignment of the post and the window is in the channels, and it still doesn’t go in, maybe swing by the dealer.

Was it ever seated properly? It’s not that difficult so if you’re still struggling there might actually be something wrong with it.

OP
OP

Gordon40

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
It snapped in a little closer but still not all the way in. I will have to go by the dealer and see. It hasn't been that hot out yet either so maybe the top needs to stretch a bit.

a23persaud

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys (JLU)
It snapped in a little closer but still not all the way in. I will have to go by the dealer and see. It hasn't been that hot out yet either so maybe the top needs to stretch a bit.
Hey Gordon, did you ever solve this problem? I have the exact same issue right now with my driver-side side window. I stopped by the dealership today, and they’re going to order a new frame piece and a new plastic piece for the window itself.

Curious to see if you found a solution, and what that may be.

Thanks!

-Andrew

Sponsored