Sponsored

2 door Bronco

JLRyder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS
Wait till round 2, I’m sure Ford is working the redesign now. Honestly, I’d pick Ford over Jeep any day if service after the sale is being assessed. Pie in the sky hopes Toyota brings back the FJ or Nissan the patrol…both would make a wonderful Jeep replacement if done right.
Sponsored

ZBRA

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SJ Cherokee, SJ Gladiator, JKU, & JL

Retrograde

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLSS, 1995 Chevy K2500
Occupation
Arms Dealer
Not really for sale.
I didn't think so, lol.... Lots of criticism out there for the new Bronco being "too much like a truck". But when it comes to the old ones that actually are trucks, no one wants to part with them.

And I totally get that. I loved my '79. And I had been eagerly anticipating the new Bronco until I found out how un-trucklike it was going to be. At which point I just got the Jeep I have now... but it's down the road as soon as I find a nice '90s Bronco with the 300 & 4-speed.

Sponsored

rizion

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL 2dr Sport S
if/when dealers get caught with some leftover 2 door broncos I'll be trading in my 2 door JL if the price is right. I'm more than happy with the JL but honestly the bronco would suit me better. as much as I'd love to try offroading, I'm so many hours away from any it is a waste to have the JL...

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you for starting another F^%$#*G bronco thread on the JEEP forum. It's been awhile and most of us JEEP lovers were starting to stress and wonder if we'd have to actually go to the bronco forum to hear S^%$$Y opinions we don't give a rip about on the JEEP forum.

Last edited:

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah hearing JL guys complain the bronco is too big is weird coming from a TJ. The JL is too big.
Word. I miss my TJ and YJ and their tiny dimensions.

What’s really funny to me is watching the 4-door guys bash the Gladiator for being too long, having bad breakover and departure angles, etc.

Sponsored

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x

What’s really funny to me is watching the 4-door guys bash the Gladiator for being too long, having bad breakover and departure angles, etc.
When I can measure the wheelbase difference from the 3A in Yards and the width in Feet, Uhh- Yea! 😉

Mikester86

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR

Gladiator off roading lol!
Jeep Wrangler JL 2 door Bronco 1672264713178

jjvincent

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler, 2017 VW Alltrack, 2003 VW Eurovan
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Pie in the sky hopes Toyota brings back the FJ
What's interesting is how the gas tanks are falling out of them now. The straps rust out and we've had a few where they were almost dragging the ground.

UM_Ftown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 5.9, 00 XJ
I don't really understand the base-Squatch = amazeballs attitude. You can do the same thing with the base-Rubi if you want. I bought a "base" Rubicon for $39k. All I didn't get was the 35" Squatch tires I wouldn't buy anyway. I got the better stereo (that forces Bronco buyers into the "Lux" package) and BFG KO2, so that's a win for the Rubi in my book.
You do realize there’s a $10k difference in price right and you still have to add things to the Jeep?
Sponsored