Dvol

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR
Update....

Dealer #2 Tech claimed both upper and lower ball joints on both sides were still loose. He adjusted all 4 tested and retested it. He also found a few more areas of loose parts but didn’t elaborate on which ones.

I have driven it around and haven’t heard the clicks yet. I’m hopeful that this tech got it fixed. I’ll update again after a few days. Cause last time they adjusted the ball joints the clicks came back.
Sponsored

EggSuckingLeech

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
I have the exact same clicking but since I've put a spacer lift on it, new control arms and a track bar I was scared that the dealership wouldn't look at it. But it's the exact same clicking...

Tylerjcloud92

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL sport
My dealer said it’s wheel hub bearings and they are replacing those.

Command Line RC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
My dealer said it’s wheel hub bearings and they are replacing those.
I would think that if it's the wheel hub bearings...that it would be clicking all the time...not just going forward to reverse. Hope I'm wrong and please let us know.

Thanks Tyler!

Sponsored

intentsrig

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sporticon
I would think that if it's the wheel hub bearings...that it would be clicking all the time...not just going forward to reverse. Hope I'm wrong and please let us know.

Thanks Tyler!
I agree. I believe its something to do with the ball joints. Mine as done it since new and with both axles. Tightening the ball joints helped for a certain amount of time.

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
I agree. I believe its something to do with the ball joints. Mine as done it since new and with both axles. Tightening the ball joints helped for a certain amount of time.
If only synergy or someone would hurry up and release thiers....waiting patiently

Tylerjcloud92

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL sport
I tried to tell them that and they acted like I didn't know what I was talking about. From what I’ve read on here and the fact that a bearing should make noise all the time I’m not very optimistic about it but I’ll let y’all know

Sponsored

Tylerjcloud92

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL sport
Not yet. Still attempting to get a loaner from them so I can drop it off for them to diag again
My dealership didn’t have any so I opened a star case and they got me a enterprise rental been driving it for 2 weeks now

Cmcclaflin31

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Yj Wrangler, 18 JLUS, 82 J10 Pickup
Occupation
Ford Tech
My dealership didn’t have any so I opened a star case and they got me a enterprise rental been driving it for 2 weeks now
That's cool. They've been jerking me around since they opened that damn star case. Chrysler told me I could pay up front for a rental... They'd reimburse me $40 a day. Nothing around here is that cheap so I told them that wasn't happening

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
If only synergy or someone would hurry up and release thiers....waiting patiently
I know what you mean. I’m on the list for a beta set to run for a while and no word. I might email them today and see where they are at

Brett

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
I know what you mean. I’m on the list for a beta set to run for a while and no word. I might email them today and see where they are at

Brett
I am as well, and i emailed last week and they said next year before they are ready for testing
Sponsored