Sponsored

From JK to JL....

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
The headlights themselves are great. The stupid halo light in them and the lights in the fenders look like something you would find on a Honda. The LED taillights stick out and look massive.
The LED tail lights do stick out in a kinda dorky way, but the regular lights look like tupperware! :P
Sponsored

Mangoman

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Occupation
Pharma R&D
I had a 2014 JK 2 door. It served me well. Now I have a 2019 JLU. I love it but sometimes miss the old JK. It had a lift and a thousand other mods.

OP
OP
Texan42

Texan42

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
THANKS! WILL DO!

Sponsored

JAY1941

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
LE
Ok, I'm doing it. Trading in my 2016 JKURHR for a JLUR ( is JLUR correct?). Guess I'm a creature of habit because the new one looks almost exactly like my current....my wife doesn't get it. Anyway, looking forward to the improvements, but I'm going to miss the lift and extras I had.
JKURHRLMNOPQRS..........

OP
OP
Texan42

Texan42

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
My. Jeep. Is. Home! 4 hour drive to Houston and 4 hours back....worth every minute. No dealer anywhere near me would come even close to the price. If you are in Texas, but from River Oaks Jeep and ask for Mark Guzman or pm me for his contact info. Also, get a TreadLightly $100 membership to get the Affiliates pricing!

Sponsored