Kata

First Name
Kata
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Awesome! Can’t wait for your thoughts.
Ok it’s been 10 days since I took possession of my Sahara Wrangler. I’ve driven 600 miles in that time. I’m really surprised by the suspension system and ride comfort more than anything at the moment. I didn’t expect the suspension system would be this nice. The overall power (285hp) of the pentatstar V6 with the 8speed transmission goes well together. The engine has some kick to it when needed. I haven’t had a chance to take photos and post on here because it has rained 8 out of 10 days since I had it. The forcast calls for rain for the next 9 out of 10 days. Overall I’m very happy with my Sahara Wrangler. I have not had any KNOCK ON WOOD mechanical or electrical issues. I will try and provide another update this week. I plan on testing out the hauling capabilities by attaching my trailer. Until then happy trails to all the current Jeep owners and future Jeep owners.

4C81EBBC-2795-419E-BD4D-9066ABFD742C.jpeg

AD185F59-FA46-48D6-ADA1-A78B2CDE58C9.jpeg
Sponsored

Jeepster2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Nice ride.

Ok it’s been 10 days since I took possession of my Sahara Wrangler. I’ve driven 600 miles in that time. I’m really surprised by the suspension system and ride comfort more than anything at the moment. I didn’t expect the suspension system would be this nice. The overall power (285hp) of the pentatstar V6 with the 8speed transmission goes well together. The engine has some kick to it when needed. I haven’t had a chance to take photos and post on here because it has rained 8 out of 10 days since I had it. The forcast calls for rain for the next 9 out of 10 days. Overall I’m very happy with my Sahara Wrangler. I have not had any KNOCK ON WOOD mechanical or electrical issues. I will try and provide another update this week. I plan on testing out the hauling capabilities by attaching my trailer. Until then happy trails to all the current Jeep owners and future Jeep owners.

JL2018

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi. Granite Crystal
Occupation
Realtor
Beautiful. Love the soft top.
What a sweet color. Now I'm happy again that I chose the granite. Nice ride Stu.

Roger: I just realized that you can now take the (soon) off your bio. I' so jealous.

mde8965

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack; 2016 BMW X3

Looks sweet. For a Sahara the black with painted hardtop is my favorite look. Enjoy it especially if it ever quits raining there. Are you planning any mods?

JL2018

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi. Granite Crystal
Occupation
Realtor

Nice looking jeep Kata: Looks like you're running the A/C there in Texas, I can see the water drips on second pic. Who good does the A/c work?

Sponsored

Kata

First Name
Kata
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Nice looking jeep Kata: Looks like you're running the A/C there in Texas, I can see the water drips on second pic. Who good does the A/c work?
Thanks JL2018...Man the AC blows cold. The vents are engineered to not blow directly in your face and exactly where you need them to blow.

PaulNY

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 JLUR 392 Anvil ordered 5-10-23
Hello all, my name is David. I recently got myself a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL. First time ever driving a American car. So far excited and love it.

IMG_2412.jpg

IMG_2419.jpg

IMG_2421.jpg

IMG_2422.jpg

IMG_2425.jpg
Hey David, welcome to this great forum and congrats on your new Rubi. Your Jeep is almost identical to mine which should arrive tomorrow. I love the black with non painted fenders and roof. Looks amazing! Any mods planned?

Dave777

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL
Hey David, welcome to this great forum and congrats on your new Rubi. Your Jeep is almost identical to mine which should arrive tomorrow. I love the black with non painted fenders and roof. Looks amazing! Any mods planned?
Thank you ! I’ve been thinking about adding running boards and lighting for now. What about yourself ? Also congrats on the purchase.

PaulNY

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 JLUR 392 Anvil ordered 5-10-23
Thank you ! I’ve been thinking about adding running boards and lighting for now. What about yourself ? Also congrats on the purchase.
Thanks! I am getting the Mopar 2" lift installed later this week, along with bigger tires (still debating 35" vs. 37"), sliders, spare tire bracket, Mopar CAI, Magnaflow exhaust, and a few others things to name a few. This is my first Jeep, and my wallet is getting lighter and lighter lol.

Sponsored

Dave777

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL
Oh very nice, I can’t wait to see it! Mine too first jeep ever for me too. I have been thinking about a lift, 2.5 it’s 35s only because 35s will be a little bit easier daily driving in Los Angeles for me. After all those mods your keep will look amazing no doubt about that.

Kata

First Name
Kata
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Looks sweet. For a Sahara the black with painted hardtop is my favorite look. Enjoy it especially if it ever quits raining there. Are you planning any mods?
I plan on a 2.5" or 3" lift with 22" 35x12.5 tires/wheels. My Wrangler will have a stance like this one....

JEEP MAVERICK 3.jpg-800.jpg

Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR

Besides the rainy weather it must be nice. Your follow up post means I've waited another 10 days. Guess I'm getting closer. Glad to hear no issues. Enjoy

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
Hello all, my name is David. I recently got myself a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL. First time ever driving a American car. So far excited and love it.
Looks great Dave! Picked off the lot or factory order?
Sponsored