Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
So should we consider the retractable sun shade to be vaporware at this point?
Sponsored

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
The "Available " followed by "for pre-order " is such Clickbait B/S. You actually expect me to tie up my money, and expectations for something that doesn't exist yet, and has no firm date for either ? "You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time"
Guess all that stuff has to come from China, corporate Greed sent manufacturing there, now we pay the price..

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Hey there,

Your card is not charged until your product is shipped, therefore your money is not tied up in something you haven't received. You will see a "pending" charge for about a day and then it will disappear. Technically, they are available for pre-order, we never said available now :) They are shipping this month, we don't do specific dates as they come from our manufacturing facility and need to be quality inspected here before we ship.

Hope this helps.

CassieAtBestop

The "Available " followed by "for pre-order " is such Clickbait B/S. You actually expect me to tie up my money, and expectations for something that doesn't exist yet, and has no firm date for either ? "You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time"
Guess all that stuff has to come from China, corporate Greed sent manufacturing there, now we pay the price..

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hey there,

Your card is not charged until your product is shipped, therefore your money is not tied up in something you haven't received. You will see a "pending" charge for about a day and then it will disappear. Technically, they are available for pre-order, we never said available now :) They are shipping this month, we don't do specific dates as they come from our manufacturing facility and need to be quality inspected here before we ship.

Hope this helps.

CassieAtBestop
Thank you for the reply, frustration does build up...
Are these USA products, or manufactured in China ?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Trust me, i get it! I a a Jeep owner myself and when you are waiting on parts it gets frustrating quickly.

Our manufacturing facility is in North America. Everything is designed and engineered in the US.

CassieAtBestop

Thank you for the reply, frustration does build up...
Are these USA products, or manufactured in China ?

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Trust me, i get it! I a a Jeep owner myself and when you are waiting on parts it gets frustrating quickly.

Our manufacturing facility is in North America. Everything is designed and engineered in the US.

CassieAtBestop
"Best" Reply yet, Thank you !
Sponsored