Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 WJ, '13 JKU, '18 WK2, '19 JLU, '22 WL74
Occupation
Software Engineer
RokBloks

https://rokblokz.com

I like buying Mopar stuff for more reasons than one but these rokbloks are worth the money, great product
Thanks for the info! I prefer Mopar as well but their mudflaps aren't compatible with Rubicon fenders AFAIK

OP
OP
KingCon

KingCon

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon jl
Thanks for the info! I prefer Mopar as well but their mudflaps aren't compatible with Rubicon fenders AFAIK
I know right?!?

Weird thing is you would think they would have made flaps that would fit the Rubicon

Of all models the Rubicon is the one that would be a prime candidate to get them(rock slider or not)

javelina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB "Saharacon", 2006 Wrangler TJ, 2018 F-150 RCSB 4x4
I WISH I could make it down to Arizona! Would be heaven for me

Cant anytime soon though, have the biz to run.
And over here, I'd love to see much more Snow. Miss those days as a youngster in Michigan. :)

Sponsored

smokinjeep

First Name
jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL on order
I watched a lot of videos and found this dudes video the best for showing how to install the windows after you have hardware lined up:

Kraty1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL
Occupation
Sales & Marketing
Just installed my soft top today, took about 1.5 hours. I watched a bunch of videos and it was about 55° and cloudy, might have been faster and easier if warmer.

2001DDD7-2D99-4AC6-90E7-6A511C43F620.jpeg

F010C47A-8EEF-4EEC-B5B5-6005AB7C0C64.jpeg

SonicPearl

First Name
Smoke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL in Waiting
Removed the hardtop and put on the soft top today. Took the wife and I, 2 hours to put on. We followed the Quadratec video on YouTube.

The windows were a PIA, maybe because it was the first time but it took two of us to put them on. Snapping in the back corners were not easy. We watched another video for help showing how to put them on as the Quadratec video just wasn’t that good at that point.

Here is the link to the window video:

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
Removed the hardtop and put on the soft top today. Took the wife and I, 2 hours to put on. We followed the Quadratec video on YouTube.

The windows were a PIA, maybe because it was the first time but it took two of us to put them on. Snapping in the back corners were not easy. We watched another video for help showing how to put them on as the Quadratec video just wasn’t that good at that point.

Here is the link to the window video:
From what I've seen the back corners are either really tight (difficult to install/remove) or really loose (fall out on their own). Mine is the former, would be nice if they'd find a happy medium.
Sponsored