Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys! I need a little help. A customer of mine is wanting to either hydrodip or purchase Tiffany Blue badging & interior accents for her Black 2018 Unlimited Sport S. Didn’t know if we have a sponsor here that specializes in custom badging and/or interior trim but any help would be appreciated.

She’s willing to take the items off to hydrodip but is ultimately wondering if there is someone doing custom badging as an addition (in case she trades it in eventually).

Thanks for the help in advance!

*Insert Jeep Wave Here

Travis
Sponsored

Grindhouseknives

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Bright White JLU Sport S
Hey guys! I need a little help. A customer of mine is wanting to either hydrodip or purchase Tiffany Blue badging & interior accents for her Black 2018 Unlimited Sport S. Didn’t know if we have a sponsor here that specializes in custom badging and/or interior trim but any help would be appreciated.

She’s willing to take the items off to hydrodip but is ultimately wondering if there is someone doing custom badging as an addition (in case she trades it in eventually).

Thanks for the help in advance!

*Insert Jeep Wave Here

Travis
Travis - Have you looked at the new vendor here
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...nterior-set-in-rubicon-red.25478/#post-605158
There stuff looks really good. It’s not cheap but quality rarely is. I’m not sure about Tiffany Blue but give them a look if you haven’t already.

OP
OP
Leah@TriCityJeep

Leah@TriCityJeep

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Leah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)