Not open for further replies.

Rau Racing Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Website
customsteeringwheels.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
We’re excited to join the Jeep Wrangler Forum as a vendor!

Rau Racing Wheels has produced dozens of custom Jeep steering wheels and interior trim sets over the last year, some of which now belong to forum members, so we decided to become a vender on this site!

If you’re thinking about upgrading your Wrangler’s interior, you can trust Rau Racing Wheels.

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom JL interior set in Rubicon Red {filename}

Rubicon Red JL Interior Set
The perfect upgrade for your Wrangler interior.
A custom steering wheel and door trim to perfectly match the factory interior
Rubicon Red. Also available in other finishes!

Rau Racing Wheels is the new division of Rau Automotive Woodwork an American company with a rich history of quality. Here in Los Angeles, William Rau, and his company have made thousands of custom steering wheels for the finest luxury automobiles, for 25 years. Rau’s quality, and attention to detail is why Rolls-Royce and Bentley come to us for their warranty wood repair needs. Rau is also a supplier to Tesla Motors and works with several design studios around the country. Starting just over a year ago, we started this new division to reach a larger market, the performance car and off-road truck markets.

Call us, email us, or visit our website for more information www.customsteeringwheels.com
Sponsored

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Beautiful work. What material is the upper colored portion of the steering wheel? Do your custom steering wheels still support the heated steering wheel function? Do you offer additional custom interior pieces by request?

Welcome to the forum.

OP
OP
Rau Racing Wheels

Rau Racing Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Website
customsteeringwheels.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Welcome! Glad to see someone addressing the interior colors. Question for you: to you offer just the door handles by themselves? I’m quite happy with my black steering wheel and I already have the red dashboard. Thanks!
Absolutely, we don't have them posted on our website individually at this time, but we do offer the doors alone. In 2 and 4 door sets. Please call us for details if you're interested. 310-445-1128

OP
OP
Rau Racing Wheels

Rau Racing Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Website
customsteeringwheels.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Beautiful work. What material is the upper colored portion of the steering wheel? Do your custom steering wheels still support the heated steering wheel function? Do you offer additional custom interior pieces by request?

Welcome to the forum.
Thank you for the kind words!

We remove the leather and rubber of the upper portion of the steering wheel. We replace the rubber with a substrate and finish it with automotive finish to match any Jeep exterior finish, or in this case the Rubicon Red.

At this time we do not re-wire the Jeep Wrangler wheels for heat. We do re-wire other wheels such as Range Rover and Ford Raptor steering wheels. This is so the leather remains heat-able to the factory standard. The upper portion, the customized portion, remains un-heated.

If there's enough demand, we'll invest in developing a schematic for the wheel so we can reheat them.
Now that we're on the Forum, maybe we'll hear more demand for a heated wheel.

Thanks!

Sponsored

Dagwood

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL, 1999 Jeep xj, 2008 Scion XB, 2015 Scion XB, 1966 Ford F100, 1969 Oldsmobile
Well done! Just enough to accent without overkill, a wothy upgrade

paulr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR
Absolutely, we don't have them posted on our website individually at this time, but we do offer the doors alone. In 2 and 4 door sets. Please call us for details if you're interested. 310-445-1128
Can you give us the price on here for just the door sets? I would image others (like me) are interested in the same, just the door handles. thanks!

Means2212

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 2017 Ford Raptor, 2012 Ford Explorer, 2019 JLUR
I was looking at my steering wheel and door handles yesterday and wondering why jeep didn’t do this to begin with. The only thing is I would have liked to see the silver parts of the steering wheel replaced with red rather than the actual upper wheel. But I’m just being picky looks good though.

OP
OP
Rau Racing Wheels

Rau Racing Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Website
customsteeringwheels.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
You can be as picky as you like.
We can make your dreams come true. At least when it comes to your Wrangler interior!
We have Wrangler steering wheel trim in the metallic version and the black version, we could turn one Rubicon Red, and you wouldn't have to replace your entire wheel.

If this is interesting to you. We can see what it would cost.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
You can be as picky as you like.
We can make your dreams come true. At least when it comes to your Wrangler interior!
We have Wrangler steering wheel trim in the metallic version and the black version, we could turn one Rubicon Red, and you wouldn't have to replace your entire wheel.

If this is interesting to you. We can see what it would cost.
That’s what I’m talkin bout! Please get me pricing for the steering wheel bezels too.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Rau Racing Wheels

Rau Racing Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Website
customsteeringwheels.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Due to the overwhelming interest we’ve received from people from this forum, we’re able to lower the price of the 4-door set, in Rubicon Red to only $625! You’re getting high-quality materials, expert finisher, outstanding results!

OP
OP
Rau Racing Wheels

Rau Racing Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Website
customsteeringwheels.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
We'll be posting more stuff soon!

mikej

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Due to the overwhelming interest we’ve received from people from this forum, we’re able to lower the price of the 4-door set, in Rubicon Red to only $625! You’re getting high-quality materials, expert finisher, outstanding results!
I'm in. How do I order?

OP
OP
Rau Racing Wheels

Rau Racing Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Website
customsteeringwheels.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
I'm in. How do I order?
Thank you for your interest! This is one upgrade you’ll see, feel and enjoy every time you’re in your Wrangler! We have one set in stock!

Please call us 310-445-1128 or email us at [email protected] to place an order.

Thank you!

mrhumble1

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon, 2-Door, Manual
Wow... These look (DAMN) hot, but I want to see them installed before I drop (a crazy amount of) money on a cosmetic upgrade like this.

I'm glad to see more options for the JL, cosmetic or not. Looking forward to seeing these parts on some real-world Jeeps and also some install videos.

/eyes peeled.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.