Got this in the mail today

Lou Bunn

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S
So I had to work from home for the past two days - and what's on TV? Commercials for all these drugs that fix all these issues and have 17 pages of side affects (read by the fastest talker in the world) and then comes the wambulance chasing lawyer trying to get you to sue these drug companies.
Sponsored

sudeepi

First Name
Durga Prasad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara UL, 2014 Honda CR-V
Did your back hurt today when you got up? For a limited time only, you can send me $1941.99 and I will look into the claim your mattress springs may be manufactured by inferior Chinese steel! Hurry now before this offer expires!
I like the pricing. How did you come up with that exact pricing? LOL

iznthesky

First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon & 2004 Jeep TJ. Previously owned 1993 Cherokee, 1980 CJ5, & M151A2 while in the Military. For the love of Jeeps !
Problems:
1: A legitimate inquiry like that would have gone out to the masses of Jeep owners....why is this guy the only one who knows about this ?
2: Why didn’t he show the whole letter ? What good does he do showing only “partial” information?
3: if it looks like scam-crap....it probably is scam crap.
Appears to be a troll......or he is legitimately attempting to get your phone numbers for spamming.
4: lastly...there is a technically correct term to describe what we Jeeper’s call Death Wobble. A law suit will NEVER get started by using a term that has NO specific definition. A real law firm would have used the technically correct term to describe the Death Wobble.
IF....this was legitimate....FCA attorneys would be laughing their @$$es off....knowing this had no chance.

Last edited:
OP
OP

saltyaggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Problems:
1: A legitimate inquiry like that would have gone out to the masses of Jeep owners....why is this guy the only one who knows about this ?
2: Why didn’t he show the whole letter ? What good does he do showing only “partial” information?
3: if it looks like scam-crap....it probably is scam crap.
Appears to be a troll......or he is legitimately attempting to get your phone numbers for spamming.
Not a troll - just another JL owner. Also, I dont particularly like sharing my name and address on a forum, thus I didn't take a picture of the entire letter.

FYI - I saw the same letter on a JL FB page I'm a member of today, so I'm not the only owner to get one of these.

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
I'm kinda tempted to respond just to see what they say, but I have a moral compass that steers me away from lying about such things. Not saying that some haven't had such problems, but I have not.

Sponsored

iznthesky

First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon & 2004 Jeep TJ. Previously owned 1993 Cherokee, 1980 CJ5, & M151A2 while in the Military. For the love of Jeeps !
Not a troll - just another JL owner. Also, I dont particularly like sharing my name and address on a forum, thus I didn't take a picture of the entire letter.

FYI - I saw the same letter on a JL FB page I'm a member of today, so I'm not the only owner to get one of these.
IF.....you honestly believe it’s legitimate......You should be sharing that document with everyone!
The appearance that it is not legitimate comes precisely from your concealing the details of the letter. It is difficult for the readers here to believe that you cannot share the full content of the letter .....and block out your name and address.
Legit or NOT....the way you are handling this brings question on its legitimacy.

iznthesky

First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SaltyAggie....your profile indicates your S Tex....and the law firm is in Connecticut.
Q. You got that letter in the mail.....how did that law firm know...to send you a solicitation for service ?
The letter may have come legitimately in the mail.....but it still looks like Scam...spam.
There is more to this story that we are not aware of

iznthesky

First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It most certainly is SPAM Scam ! Not worth the paper it is printed on.

Sponsored

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
It most certainly is SPAM Scam ! Not worth the paper it is printed on.
I dug it out of the trash for those pictures. Just letting y’all know that they are actually floating around, so he’s not a troll,as far as I know :like:

OP
OP

saltyaggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
IF.....you honestly believe it’s legitimate......You should be sharing that document with everyone!
The appearance that it is not legitimate comes precisely from your concealing the details of the letter. It is difficult for the readers here to believe that you cannot share the full content of the letter .....and block out your name and address.
Legit or NOT....the way you are handling this brings question on its legitimacy.
Sorry - don't really care if you think it's legitimate or not, bud. I threw that letter in the garbage the day I received it. Just thought I'd share with the group.

OP
OP

saltyaggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
SaltyAggie....your profile indicates your S Tex....and the law firm is in Connecticut.
Q. You got that letter in the mail.....how did that law firm know...to send you a solicitation for service ?
The letter may have come legitimately in the mail.....but it still looks like Scam...spam.
There is more to this story that we are not aware of
Don't know and don't care. Just looks like an attorney chasing $ to me.

lmooseg

First Name
Lynne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Here’s the one I got last week. Not an issue for me, so to me it’s junk mail.
2731F9AA-CCDB-4313-AA21-2B44721C51BC.jpeg
7D8618FF-1D21-40A9-ACFE-DE98CEACC40D.jpeg
Hey they just keep wanting to change my steering stabilizer? does any one know the fix didn't start until 21000 miles yes I drive a lot?

lmooseg

First Name
Lynne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
FYI - got this today from Lemberg Law out of Connecticut. Sounds like they want to go after FCA to lemon law Wranglers with unresolved death wobble. I've fixed my wobble without dealer assistance, so I won't be pursuing this.

1551741549064-211586139.jpg
Can you please send the Dealer and what was done Im going on the 3rd Steering Dampener and its Bull
Sponsored