Recommended Dealers List

ALEX-4LO

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR & 2020 JLUR - Project JL's
I get not wanting to drive from Ark back to Nevada but not sure how close you are to Vegas but Allegiant flys from Vegas to Northwest Arkansas for $60 one way. Sure if want anything extra like a seat or a carry on it cost extra but.... :) It's not Little Rock/Conway but old Tod would pick you up and give you a ride to Conway. It's a 2.5 hour trip but anything to help a fellow Jeeper get a new JL and save big. Just a thought. You would still have the long drive back to Nevada but you can get to the dealership cheap. Also @Bill Tower is in Arizona and ordered his. Might check with him on if he got a good deal and were.

I'm in Las Vegas. Its actually better than driving back from VA.. LOL. Yea definitely I will reach out to them and see what they can do for me. I appreciate you! :like:
Sponsored

Sierra Nevada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubi JL Unlimited
The deal with Steve White Motors, NC has changed. They are only competitive with Koons offer now ... due to too much demand. I'm chk'g Superior Jeep in AR to see if they will still honor that deal. So far Aaron Phelps with Dave Dennis Jeep in OHIO is the best 5% under offer ... they beat Koons by $1000 (2%) and there is an international airport 10 minutes away ... they'll pick you up at the airport.

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
I talked with Jason Beltran at Tyson Motors in Joliet Illinois. He offered me 6% below invoice. It was within earshot of Dillion's in Idaho with their financing. Here is his email-
[email protected]

Hope it helps my Midwest peeps .
Good luck.

Karl_in_Chicago

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RL, Chevrolet Corvette, Harley-Davidson FLHTC Electra-Glide Classic
I talked with Jason Beltran at Tyson Motors in Joliet Illinois. He offered me 6% below invoice. It was within earshot of Dillion's in Idaho with their financing. Here is his email-
[email protected]

Hope it helps my Midwest peeps .
Good luck.
Great deal! Thanks for sharing.

Jeep4Life

First Name
Cyndi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
The deal with Steve White Motors, NC has changed. They are only competitive with Koons offer now ... due to too much demand. I'm chk'g Superior Jeep in AR to see if they will still honor that deal. So far Aaron Phelps with Dave Dennis Jeep in OHIO is the best 5% under offer ... they beat Koons by $1000 (2%) and there is an international airport 10 minutes away ... they'll pick you up at the airport.
Please don't discredit any dealer unless you have all the facts and present them. Steve White Motors does an awesome job competing for your business. Unfortunately they cannot make everyone happy. Dealers are trying to make a profit, while we are trying to save money on what we want....so the whole point of talking to a dealer is to meet in the middle (aka haggling). A really nice person on this forum (@ThirtyOne) taught me that. Sometimes this forum can make you feel like if you don't beat the Koon's deal then you are being taken. Not true...Koon's is the floor, Tread LIghtly is the ceiling...meeting somewhere in the middle is the point to haggling (where you are both comfortable with the price...they make some money and you save some money) . Dealers have to work with allocation numbers everyday. They are only allotted so many Jeeps (which I believe includes orders that are placed). This new Jeep Wrangler ,the very high demand, and the slow production start hinder dealerships. They want to make customers happy and we want to be happy...I really hope you find an amazing deal. Good luck to you!

Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RL, Chevrolet Corvette, Harley-Davidson FLHTC Electra-Glide Classic
Please don't discredit any dealer unless you have all the facts and present them. Steve White Motors does an awesome job competing for your business. Unfortunately they cannot make everyone happy. Dealers are trying to make a profit, while we are trying to save money on what we want....so the whole point of talking to a dealer is to meet in the middle (aka haggling). A really nice person on this forum (@ThirtyOne) taught me that. Sometimes this forum can make you feel like if you don't beat the Koon's deal then you are being taken. Not true...Koon's is the floor, Tread LIghtly is the ceiling...meeting somewhere in the middle is the point to haggling (where you are both comfortable with the price...they make some money and you save some money) . Dealers have to work with allocation numbers everyday. They are only allotted so many Jeeps (which I believe includes orders that are placed). This new Jeep Wrangler ,the very high demand, and the slow production start hinder dealerships. They want to make customers happy and we want to be happy...I really hope you find an amazing deal. Good luck to you!
I don't see how merely reporting that the terms a dealer had been previously offering have changed is "discrediting" - it's merely passing on info to the group that there's been an update. And I don't believe your understanding of allocation is correct - my understanding of allocation was that it was in regard to *dealer* orders and not customer orders. I'm willing to be corrected, of course. I'm also confused by your classification of Koon's and TL as floor and ceiling. There are people paying less than Koon's and people paying more than affiliate discounts provide - would those then be "basement" and "attic"? :)

Jeep4Life

First Name
Cyndi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't see how merely reporting that the terms a dealer had been previously offering have changed is "discrediting" - it's merely passing on info to the group that there's been an update. And I don't believe your understanding of allocation is correct - my understanding of allocation was that it was in regard to *dealer* orders and not customer orders. I'm willing to be corrected, of course. I'm also confused by your classification of Koon's and TL as floor and ceiling. There are people paying less than Koon's and people paying more than affiliate discounts provide - would those then be "basement" and "attic"? :)
I’m just using Koons/affiliate as references. If Koons gives 5% below and the affiliate only give 1% below then somewhere in the middle would be a good place to be in negotiations with your local dealer vs traveling to Koons or where ever. I’m just saying that if you can get better than Koons then your lucky or a dang good negotiator. Also, Steve White Motors will talk with anyone to try to make them a deal.

Jeep4Life

First Name
Cyndi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

This is how I understand this and if I am wrong please correct me...if a dealer is allowed 10 new wranglers and they have 11 new customer orders then they won’t receive any of the dealer orders for that month..they will only receive the customer orders.
A535B2D0-7997-4628-ACA7-62A75D0A52D2.jpeg

Sierra Nevada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubi JL Unlimited
Please don't discredit? Member attacking member? I have all the out the door facts.

I was being discrete. So, since you opened up this can of worms by attacking me, I'll give you the facts.

Fact: Mike Jones from Steve White Motors promised me the same deal that Smarrtazz got, including free shipping to FL.

Fact: The out the door price from Mike Jones was over $1,000 more than Koons. (I just dbl checked this).

Fact: Mike Jones told me before he gave me his out the door price that his dealership benefits by having more orders from people from jlwranglerforums ... that's why they are doing the Smarrtazz (sorry to use your handle) deal.

Fact: After giving me his out the door price, he explained he was getting too many orders ... that's why they were upping the price.

Fact: Koons is the only dealer out of 6 I've inquired that were 100% accurate on what they said they would do versus what they delivered.

I don't like this member attacking member that you started. I've only shared facts. Sometimes the truth hurts.

Pawpaw#1

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 CRV & Accord
I got a tentative price on a JL Sahara on 1/25 from Mike at Steve White Motors based on the Tread Lightly benefit 1% under invoice. I do not have a Tread Lightly membership number or Affiliate Discount codes yet so he could not get me a firm price. I did the math to check his quote and it was correct. He was knowledgeable and straightforward. I did not ask him to match another dealers price. As far as dealing with a car salesman, I would have no problem buying from Mike and this dealership as long as they are transparent with all aspects of the deal.
As to your search for a JL, from what I read in the post, it looks like you could go with Koons and save $1,000 or go with Steve White and have the JL delivered. Right? I just happen to only live an hours drive from Steve White so delivery is not an issue. Good Luck, whatever you do!

Sponsored

Jeep4Life

First Name
Cyndi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Please don't discredit? Member attacking member? I have all the out the door facts.

I did not attack anyone. I simply replied to your post. This is a forum after all and everyone is allowed their opinion( just like butt holes everyone’s got one). If you’re on this forum then your more than likely an enthusiast. I myself have never owned a Wrangler and am excited to be getting my first one!! I have already ordered and received my first catalog from Quadratec. Just looking for now...

I was being discrete. So, since you opened up this can of worms by attacking me, I'll give you the facts.

Fact: Mike Jones from Steve White Motors promised me the same deal that Smarrtazz got, including free shipping to FL.

And she made her deal with him and she is happy with it. And I’m happy for her! It’s all about what you are comfortable paying and how far you are willing to go(distance) to get it.

Fact: The out the door price from Mike Jones was over $1,000 more than Koons. (I just dbl checked this).
Not every deal is going to be better than Koons ( or Ohio). Like I explained...if Koons 5% below is what you want then that would be the basement..and the most you should have to pay is the TL 1%. Meeting somewhere in the middle (to stay local) or traveling to get the Koons deal is all preference and your comfort level. I think every deal is individual. I know you’re just trying to get the best deal. And I hope you get it.

Fact: Mike Jones told me before he gave me his out the door price that his dealership benefits by having more orders from people from jlwranglerforums ... that's why they are doing the Smarrtazz (sorry to use your handle) deal.

And yes I’m pretty positive that every dealer benefits by selling more...? But dealers are also held to a certain allocation (which includes sold orders per my previous post). Which makes it difficult right now to even have one sitting on the lot. ( How they attract the drive by buyer...shiny new vehicles sitting out front).

Fact: After giving me his out the door price, he explained he was getting too many orders ... that's why they were upping the price.

I have no idea about this. For me he met and exceeded the Koons deal and that is why I took the deal. Cheaper price and I didn’t have to travel and put miles on my brand new Jeep to bring it home. ( because I’m worried about the whole break-in process). That’s what I wanted and what I got. I hope you get the deal of a lifetime wherever that may be.

Fact: Koons is the only dealer out of 6 I've inquired that were 100% accurate on what they said they would do versus what they delivered.

Yes Koons is straight forward. Craig is awesome to work with. I didn’t take his deal because I didn’t want to travel and I got a better deal at home. But so was Mike. When I realized I wasn’t willing to settle just because of my time crunch with my lease ending..I emailed Mike. I asked him to match Koons. And he did and even exceeded it by a few hundred dollars. So I am one thankful girl! And my new Jeep hopefully be in by the end of February. Just in time for my lease turn in.

I don't like this member attacking member that you started. I've only shared facts. Sometimes the truth hurts.
I’m not attacking anyone (which is a harsh word by the way and your word not mine) I’m sorry you feel this way. I want everyone on this forum to get an amazing deal on a truly amazing Jeep. Right now everyone is scrambling to get their hands on one of these Jeeps and I understand that tensions run high. But what I stated in my post is accurate. We all want a great deal and I hope you get that. Edit: please read my comments above...

Last edited:

Jeep4Life

First Name
Cyndi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got a tentative price on a JL Sahara on 1/25 from Mike at Steve White Motors based on the Tread Lightly benefit 1% under invoice. I do not have a Tread Lightly membership number or Affiliate Discount codes yet so he could not get me a firm price. I did the math to check his quote and it was correct. He was knowledgeable and straightforward. I did not ask him to match another dealers price. As far as dealing with a car salesman, I would have no problem buying from Mike and this dealership as long as they are transparent with all aspects of the deal.
As to your search for a JL, from what I read in the post, it looks like you could go with Koons and save $1,000 or go with Steve White and have the JL delivered. Right? I just happen to only live an hours drive from Steve White so delivery is not an issue. Good Luck, whatever you do!

Howdy neighbor!!!! Lol I’ve always wanted to say that!!!! :giggle:

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Glad to see it went well :)

Sierra Nevada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubi JL Unlimited
Glad you had a good experience. No delivery. Sorry to say, it was bait and switch for me. Obviously this wasn't Mike's fault ... he was told by his boss what to do.

Dave Dennis Jeep Ohio is $1,000 less than Koons ... out the door. Still waiting for kim's quote from Superior Jeep, AR. I think she will beat Dave Dennis quote from posts I've read. All dealers are the same delivery distance to home.

All these dealers need to learn from Koons and provide out the door quotes and be totally transparent up front. Getting official out the door quotes, like Koons provides, is like pulling teeth. I admire koons for being 100% transparent, but better deals can be had.

Last edited:

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)

I’m sorry you didn’t get the deal you wanted. :(
Sponsored