Sponsored

Recommended Dealers List

Sierra Nevada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubi JL Unlimited
@Jeep4Life No worries. I see you've ordered a Red Rubi. Fantastic. Mine will be Red Rubi with red flares and a black 3-piece hard top ... optioned out (no dual tops). I'm just in awe of these new JL Rubi's. Can't wait.
Sponsored

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
@Jeep4Life No worries. I see you've ordered a Red Rubi. Fantastic. Mine will be Red Rubi with red flares and a black 3-piece hard top ... optioned out (no dual tops). I'm just in awe of these new JL Rubi's. Can't wait.
I can’t wait either! I ordered Red with my first order, then I changed it to Granite. Both are beautiful.

Jeep4Life

First Name
Cyndi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon

I'm so excited...I LOVE the red :involve:...it was always my first choice, but after seeing all those Granites being bought I almost second guessed my self....the granite looks so much better in the members photos than it does on the website and after seeing the reds being received I know I made the right choice. Sounds like you're getting an amazing looking ride! I'm so excited for you too! I really hope you get an amazing deal....the hard part of all of this is the wait.....:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Last edited:

Jeep4Life

First Name
Cyndi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I can’t wait either! I ordered Red with my first order, then I changed it to Granite. Both are beautiful.
Yes they are! I am so very glad you're getting your dream Jeep! :clap::rock::clap::rock::involve: And now the wait.....:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: But it seems the wait is getting shorter! Hopefully you will have it before you know it!!! I really think that Jeep way underestimated the amount of customer orders they would have :giggle:

Sierra Nevada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubi JL Unlimited
I'm so excited...I LOVE the red :involve:...it was always my first choice, but after seeing all those Granites being bought I almost second guessed my self....the granite looks so much better in the members photos than it does on the website and after seeing the reds being received I know I made the right choice. Sounds like you're getting an amazing looking ride! I'm so excited for you too! I really hope you get an amazing deal....the hard part of all of this is the wait.....:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
Went through the same thinking. Started with Red, but it was too flashy. Compromised and went to Granite ... nicely metallic and much more subdued than red ... however, it looked better on sunny days than cloudy days and did not contrast that well with black. Then, went to silver which is great (sun or cloudy) and contrasts great with black and red. Still, red is a beautiful color. I read a jeep thread about black hard tops vs color and decide to go back to Red with a black 3-piece hard top and red flares. Yeah, Red is a beautiful color ... all the jeep colors are beautiful ... depends which color calls you out.

Sponsored

Jeep4Life

First Name
Cyndi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Went through the same thinking. Started with Red, but it was too flashy. Compromised and went to Granite ... nicely metallic and much more subdued than red ... however, it looked better on sunny days than cloudy days and did not contrast that well with black. Then, went to silver which is great (sun or cloudy) and contrasts great with black and red. Still, red is a beautiful color. I read a jeep thread about black hard tops vs color and decide to go back to Red with a black 3-piece hard top and red flares. Yeah, Red is a beautiful color ... all the jeep colors are beautiful ... depends which color calls you out.
Agreed!

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Yes they are! I am so very glad you're getting your dream Jeep! :clap::rock::clap::rock::involve: And now the wait.....:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: But it seems the wait is getting shorter! Hopefully you will have it before you know it!!! I really think that Jeep way underestimated the amount of customer orders they would have :giggle:
Oh...they definitely underestimated the demand

Firemedicsparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I know Tyson Motors in Joliet, Illinois has popped up a few times through-out this Forum but there definitely appears to be a reason for that: I have confirmed 100% that Jason Beltran over there is honoring 6% under invoice on any new factory ordered JL/JLU. This does include you using the TreadLightly or similar affiliate code. Only additonal cost is $176.94 for Doc Fee. You can still add on a Golden Ticket or apply for the BonusDrive post sale for an additional $500 rebate. Reach out to him, he will work with you on travel arrangements to make this deal happen. Mention this amazing forum. NO hidden fees here, No pushy paint protection add-ons, Just your ordered Jeep at 6% under invoice!

Jason Beltran w/Tyson Motors
Shorewood, Illinois 60404
815-741-5530
[email protected]

Last edited:

Karl_in_Chicago

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RL, Chevrolet Corvette, Harley-Davidson FLHTC Electra-Glide Classic
I know Tyson Motors in Joliet, Illinois has popped up a few times through-out this Forum but there definitely appears to be a reason for that: I have confirmed 100% that Jason Beltran over there is honoring 6% under invoice on any new factory ordered JL/JLU. This does include you using the TreadLightly or similar affiliate code. Only additonal cost is $176.94 for Doc Fee. You can still add on a Golden Ticket or apply for the BonusDrive post sale for an additional $500 rebate. Reach out to him, he will work with you on travel arrangements to make this deal happen. Mention this amazing forum. NO hidden fees here, No pushy paint protection add-ons, Just your ordered Jeep at 6% under invoice!

815-741-5530
[email protected]
Maximum (by law) Illinois doc fee in 2018 is $175.94. He's SHAFTING you a whole dollar, man! :)

Firemedicsparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Maximum (by law) Illinois doc fee in 2018 is $175.94. He's SHAFTING you a whole dollar, man! :)
Awe Wth, Deals off then.....or did I just transfer that number over to text wrong????

EEAF7511-71B9-481D-B1B4-C30C8CCBC280.png

Sponsored

TMM

First Name
TM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL
I am the NY Hudson Valley area. Any recommendation for a dealer in the NY NJ CT areas that offer 5 percent below invoice? Thanks

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited - Lifted
I am the NY Hudson Valley area. Any recommendation for a dealer in the NY NJ CT areas that offer 5 percent below invoice? Thanks
We are located in Maine, and are offering 3% below invoice on all ordered JL units. We have 2 ordered for CT customers currently. Email [email protected] for more information if you're interested. Best of luck.

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase

815-741-5530
[email protected]
I worked with him and he was great to work with. Unfortunately my local dealer beat his price before I pulled the trigger with him. But I would strongly recommend reaching out to him if you are in the Midwest.

msujedi

First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S Firecracker Red, 2014 Durango, 1999 Honda CRV
Vehicle Showcase
Metro-Detroit, MI ...

Avoid like the Plague: Jim Riehl's Friendly Auto Group in Warren, MI at 14mile & Van Dyke. I had everything set to buy a red JLU from them today. I spoke with a salesperson last night, but the price jumped up $1640 this morning via email. I exchanged a few emails to get a breakdown of the newly quoted total. They were reluctant to do so. It finally came out that they included a customer "Protection" package for $1640 ... to cover little things that a warranty & insurance might not. They would not let me decline it. They were quite arrogant about having these hot new JLs on their lot. Do not do business with these guys.

Highly Recommend: Al Serra Auto Plaza in Grand Blanc, MI. I called them this afternoon. They put everything through, were very transparent, ate a $200 fee for me, and I drove off the lot this evening with a new JLU. Chad Phillips (810)603-1820 was particularly knowledgeable and helpful. No surprises, and they have a policy of offering the best price around. Their salesmen are paid based on the number of vehicles they sell, not the selling price. They bank on volume rather than picking your pocket every time you turn around.

I've also worked with Suburban Motor Mall in Troy, MI ... Jerry Larue (sp?) on the purchase of our 2014 Durango. I would've bought there, but they didn't have a JL with the specs I wanted on their lot, in transit, nor were they able to order it at this time due to the 3pc hard top hold up.
Sponsored