Recommended Dealers List

Karl_in_Chicago

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RL, Chevrolet Corvette, Harley-Davidson FLHTC Electra-Glide Classic
Thanks for the detailed info. Very helpful.

To put this into perspective with other dealer offerings, it's 5% below invoice before Treadlightly and doc fee.
$51600-1614-1000=$48,986
$48,986/51600 = 0.95 = 5% below invoice

Treadlightly gets you an additional 1% discount.
So the deal is 6% below invoice + $130 doc fee.
That's a very good deal, especially in light of the very reasonable (by comparison) doc fee. You really are getting almost the full 6% below invoice as a result. About 650 miles from me, not a bad drive back if no local dealers are playing ball by the time I'm ready.
Sponsored

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
That's a very good deal, especially in light of the very reasonable (by comparison) doc fee. You really are getting almost the full 6% below invoice as a result. About 650 miles from me, not a bad drive back if no local dealers are playing ball by the time I'm ready.
My dealer is good. If you want his information, I’ll be happy to share it with you :)

Firemedicsparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I just priced Southwest Airlines ($101) 1 way to Little Rock, Arkansas from StL where they will pick you up (about a 20 min free chauffeured ride back to dealership).

Karl_in_Chicago

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RL, Chevrolet Corvette, Harley-Davidson FLHTC Electra-Glide Classic
I just priced Southwest Airlines ($101) 1 way to Little Rock, Arkansas from StL where they will pick you up (about a 20 min free chauffeured ride back to dealership).
Yeah, both UA and AA fly daily nonstops to LIT from ORD for a bit more than that (it is longer so makes sense) and I've got beaucoup miles with UA. Thought it would be a good SWA option but . . . 2 stops??? LOL. When I bought my 'vette it was at a dealer just outside of New Orleans and they picked me up at the airport as well. Was a great experience.

Joltes

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon, 1969 VW Beetle
Vehicle Showcase
Is there an actual listing anywhere of dealers and the percentage under invoice that they are offering? I am just asking before I sift through 15 plus pages of posts to write them all down.... That seems like it would be good info to take with you to a dealership to get the best deal.

Sponsored

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is there an actual listing anywhere of dealers and the percentage under invoice that they are offering? I am just asking before I sift through 15 plus pages of posts to write them all down.... That seems like it would be good info to take with you to a dealership to get the best deal.
You live in WV? Koons is probably your best bet. Craig does 5% under invoice.

Joltes

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
You live in WV? Koons is probably your best bet. Craig does 5% under invoice.
Yes, West Virginia, but Koons is about 4.5 hours from me. (I'm in the northern panhandle.) I want to buy from one of my local dealers (there are 4) if possible, so I want to take all the ammo I can with me. If I have a list of X-number of dealers that are selling at 5% under invoice, plus these ones that are 6% under, etc. I think it would be easier to get my guy down to the best price.

azjlur

First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392

56cbr600rr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Unlimited
Found a pretty good deal for the Atlanta market. Went to my neck of the woods... Sugar Hill/Buford. They will do 3% under invoice on a ordered unit. Dealer fee's are $599 I believe. To get this deal you have to:

Ask for Mike Clinnin at Mall of Georgia Jeep. His cell is 770-713-5364 and office is 770-945-0839. Also, tell him Robert Hynson sent you and he'll know the deal.

I'm ordering a Sport S from him.

And drove a Sahara today. Loved it.

Joltes

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

ALEX-4LO

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR & 2020 JLUR - Project JL's
I have not had any luck getting pricing under invoice especially nothing like you folks in the EAST or even MIDWEST , getting 5-7% below invoice. :swear:

Anyways... I'm in Nevada if anybody knows a dealer that's giving away the house and getting under invoice pricing let me know. South West area preferably. I'm not trying to go cross country to find it.

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
I have not had any luck getting pricing under invoice especially nothing like you folks in the EAST or even MIDWEST , getting 5-7% below invoice. :swear:

Anyways... I'm in Nevada if anybody knows a dealer that's giving away the house and getting under invoice pricing let me know. South West area preferably. I'm not trying to go cross country to find it.
I get not wanting to drive from Ark back to Nevada but not sure how close you are to Vegas but Allegiant flys from Vegas to Northwest Arkansas for $60 one way. Sure if want anything extra like a seat or a carry on it cost extra but.... :) It's not Little Rock/Conway but old Tod would pick you up and give you a ride to Conway. It's a 2.5 hour trip but anything to help a fellow Jeeper get a new JL and save big. Just a thought. You would still have the long drive back to Nevada but you can get to the dealership cheap. Also @Bill Tower is in Arizona and ordered his. Might check with him on if he got a good deal and were.

ClayMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX, BMW 328i Convertible
Great! Ask for Mike Jones. If you want, you can PM me and I’ll send you his email. I did use the affiliate pricing through TL. Which you have 30 days after becoming a member until it becomes active, so plenty of time.
I am waiting for the Blue color to become available. I will call Mike when dealers are able to take orders
Thanks for sharing the information.

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, West Virginia, but Koons is about 4.5 hours from me. (I'm in the northern panhandle.) I want to buy from one of my
I am waiting for the Blue color to become available. I will call Mike when dealers are able to take orders
Thanks for sharing the information.
You’re welcome!

BSDeez16

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Sales Consultant
Fellow Minnesoootan here. One of the guys on my fire department took a job with the Shakopee dealership a few months back. He is a jeep enthusiast and so far they have been very helpful and we are around 3% below invoice plus lower destination fee. Contact info: 952.658.5300. Brian S. is the guy I've been working with and am so far pleased with.

Jeff
Thanks for the plug, Jeff! Can't wait to finally get one on our lot!

Thanks for the info Jeff. I took a JK Willys for a test drive back in November at Shakopee. I dealt with Chris A, and they were one of the friendly dealers I was talking about. They were going to be my first contact when it comes time to order since they are the second closest dealer to me. I've had a couple experiences at the closest dealer that were less than enjoyable.
I'm glad you had a good experience with us! Especially since you talked to Chris A., since he's terrible. Ha...totally kidding...Chris is great.

I'd be glad to help anyone in the Twin Cities area with their purchase of a new JL!
Feel free to contact me with any questions!

Brian
Sponsored

Last edited: