New Colors available for order?

Vintage

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK
I was informed by my dealer moments ago that all colors are now available for order as of this morning. Luckily, I did not finalize so I just changed to Sting Gray on my 2 door Rubi!!! Its official and in the order bank.
Sponsored

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
I was informed by my dealer moments ago that all colors are now available for order as of this morning. Luckily, I did not finalize so I just changed to Sting Gray on my 2 door Rubi!!! Its official and in the order bank.
Thats awesome! I wonder if the 2.0L or/and tan top is available for order yet?

OP
OP
Vintage

Vintage

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK
Thats awesome! I wonder if the 2.0L or/and tan top is available for order yet?
I will ask to see if my sale rep/Kent can see anything in the order bank as to availability. They are not told much either. I only found out regarding colors because I was finalizing my order yesterday going from white to granite. He/Kent, put was changing the color this morning and, BAM!, the new colors were available to order.

Merica!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully JLU
Occupation
Future breaker of JL Wrangler parts!
Are you sure? I thought @JAY said only Punkn and Ocean Blue would be available at this time. With the other colors coming later.

OP
OP
Vintage

Vintage

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK
Are you sure? I thought @JAY said only Punkn and Ocean Blue would be available at this time. With the other colors coming later.
I am NOT sure, maybe JAY is right and he probably is, I was relaying the message and double CONFIRMING my Sting-Gray order. Maybe only certain colors are available and not all new ones. I am calling NOW.

Sponsored

BRZRKR

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Dodge Ram- Daytona Edition
called my dealer in Canada, he went into their system and its still just the 5 colours =(
But he did confirm from their internal news that Punk'n and Ocean are coming on the 5th, and said that was when they would probably be orderable

sfadchi

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Bright White JLUR
Occupation
Corporate Recruiter
Please dear God I hope you're right. I want a Sting Grey JLUR yesterday!

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
any word on the tan premium soft top?

sjappers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, tacoma
I am NOT sure, maybe JAY is right and he probably is, I was relaying the message and double CONFIRMING my Sting-Gray order. Maybe only certain colors are available and not all new ones. I am calling NOW.
Do you know for sure what sting-grey color looks like? I have only seen speculations.. Did you get confirmation that the sting_grey is now available to order?

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
Do you know for sure what sting-grey color looks like? I have only seen speculations.. Did you get confirmation that the sting_grey is now available to order?
Other dealers said it is the same as Destroyer Grey.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Vintage

Vintage

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK
called my dealer in Canada, he went into their system and its still just the 5 colours =(
But he did confirm from their internal news that Punk'n and Ocean are coming on the 5th, and said that was when they would probably be orderable
YOU ARE RIGHT. I just got off the phone and although all colors now show available, my Sting Gray order was kicked back - apparently, Punk'n and Ocean can be order but no other new ones yet. Screw me. I apologize guys and gals for getting excited and jumping the gun!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Vintage

Vintage

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK
PLEASE DELETE MY MISINFORMED THREAD!!!!!!

Eric552

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Are we able to order the 2 door? I was under the impression orders for the 2 door don't open up until sometime in Feb?

Idaho_7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Utility Trailer
Are we able to order the 2 door? I was under the impression orders for the 2 door don't open up until sometime in Feb?
Production is slated to start about Mid-February. Ordering has been open for several weeks now. The individual dealer's allocation may affect this, so check around.

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Ocean and Punk'n are back in the order system (they had disappeared for a bit) but are not yet able to be ordered. I'll let everyone know when that changes.
Sponsored