Bikini is available for order.

DadWagon

First Name
Matthew Couling
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
The dealer I’m ordering from sent me a screenshot showing Bikini is available to order. Anyone order it yet? I’m just waiting (impatiently) for the Jeep website to add the color to their build and price tool so see how a few things might look.

D4C6AFA4-57EE-4221-AE72-213C4896CB75.jpeg
Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
The dealer I’m ordering from sent me a screenshot showing Bikini is available to order. Anyone order it yet? I’m just waiting (impatiently) for the Jeep website to add the color to their build and price tool so see how a few things might look.

D4C6AFA4-57EE-4221-AE72-213C4896CB75.jpeg
The colors on the build and price configurator aren't close to what they really look like. You might as well order without using it. There are real pictures of bikini floating around on here.

Last edited:

Solidaxle

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2 Door Rubicon
Thank you for the update,
OK we have some facts as another member ordered a Mojito today. So as of today you can order Bikini and Mojito at the same time.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Thank you for the update,
OK we have some facts as another member ordered a Mojito today. So as of today you can order Bikini and Mojito at the same time.
Were they planning to delete Mojito when Bikini came on line? If so, that would be a shame :(

Solidaxle

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2 Door Rubicon
Were they planning to delete Mojito when Bikini came on line? If so, that would be a shame :(
Yes,
That was a big fake news story at the end of 2018 no Mojito at all, then when Mojito came out they said Mojito will be definitely discontinued when bikini arrives. There’s many many threads on it.

Sponsored

Jeeper Fever

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si Coupe, 2-Door Manual JLR
I am guessing that if Mojito is to be cancelled, they won't acutally get rid of it till they run out of paint.

In other news, still in KZ, tooling around in a Civic Si, looking to order a "My Other Sports Car is a Jeep" license plate frame.

Also, still posting in random threads. Can't help it, it's a waiting for my Jeep thing. I am sure, on this forum, that you do understand.

Solidaxle

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2 Door Rubicon
That might be the case , they would still take orders on Mojito until paint was used up cut off ordering have Bikini orders already in the system. one of the big arguments and proof that Mojito was getting discontinued was the fact that it was said that Jeep could not paint that many colors at the same time ? so I don’t know if that changed. Personally I love my Mojito and I’m hoping they discontinue it, I like having something kind of exclusive. Bikini was just announced available on the jeep compass as well so that color will be more available than Mojito.
Sponsored