Sponsored

Jeep JL MOAB Order in Maryland- Sharing my very positive experience...

spinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU Arctic Edition, 2019 JL MOAB Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Happy New Year JL Wrangler Forum. I wanted to take a moment and contribute back to the forum and share my experiences ordering my JL Moab edition since I used this forum significantly to help me with my order. My Wrangler is my daily driver and I previously had a 2012 JK Unlimited Arctic edition, which I loved, but it was time to upgrade to the JL, so I scoured the forum for advice, recommendations, dealers, options, timeframes, etc. Here is my experience so far:

I live in Maryland and started researching in early December and was actually hoping to find something on a lot nearby and just get everything done at once. With what I wanted though it wasn't happening, and I started researching ordering my Wrangler, which I had not done before. I then found and joined this forum and decided that ordering was the right path for me. I also learned about pricing strategies and recommended dealers in my area. I saw posts about 1% below invoice all the way to 7% below invoice. As I mentioned briefly on the Dealer Map thread, I contacted a few and found that I got the best pricing and service from Caroline Abrahms at Fitzgerald. I was able to get 7% below invoice without any hassles (before tax, tags and $299 MD fee) which was a savings over over $7,200 off of msrp (almost 13%). This was better than other offers I received.

I placed my order on 12/21 and got a VON and VIN a few days later. Additionally, and fortuitously, I received the Jeep Wrangler Owner Loyalty offer of $1,000 right after Christmas. I sent the picture to Caroline and I was able to get another $1,000 off of the price. For those like me that want to see pricing details, here is the pricing info:
  • 2019 Firecracker Red Jeep Wrangler Unlimited MOAB with Cold Weather Group, Adaptive Cruise Control, 8 Speed Automatic, Sky One-Touch Power Top, Engine Block Heater and Cargo Tub Liner
  • MSRP: $56,615
  • Invoice: $53 071
  • Final Price before Taxes, Tags and $299 Processing Fee: $48,359.81 (this includes the $1,000 loyalty)
  • % off MSRP: 14.6%
  • % off Invoice: 8.9% (without the Jeep Loyalty it was exactly 7%)
Here is the order chronology so far:
  • Order Placed: 12/21/18
  • VON received:12/23
  • VIN received: 2/26 with expected Ship date of 1/9/19
  • Build started 1/8/19
  • Build completed 1/10/19
  • Build Sheet 1/10/19
  • KZ Status 1/11/19
  • Window Sticker 1/12/19
  • Depending on weather, Caroline estimates a week or two for delivery to her dealership for pickup - or she can arrange for one of her sister dealerships closer to my house if that's easier for me.
Caroline has provided me with excellent service including updating me with status the day something changed with my order and is incredibly knowledgeable about the whole Jeep ordering process. She also helped me secure financing (I have really good credit) and was able to get 3.39% up to 66 months which she locked in before my Jeep arrives. But, in case anyone is wondering from other threads I read, I could have used any financing I wanted and/or paid cash with no penalties. There is no minimum term or anything like that in order to get her pricing...

I will post back to this thread an update (with pictures) after I receive delivery to confirm everything continued to work out as expected. In the meantime, if you are looking for a new Jeep, I highly recommend contacting Caroline and giving her a shot to help you.

Caroline's contact info below. Good luck!

Caroline Abrahms
FCA Certified Sales Consultant, Certified Jeep Expert
Fitzgerald Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and RAM
22231 Three Notch Rd, Lexington Park, MD 20653
Office: 301-737-0088
Direct: 410-707-6564 Text OKAY!
Sponsored

JeeperMadness

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry, Ford Expedition, Chevy Trailblazer
Thank you. I had planned on heading up to Idaho but you may have changed my mind!

WranglerHack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Moab
Happy New Year JL Wrangler Forum. I wanted to take a moment and contribute back to the forum and share my experiences ordering my JL Moab edition since I used this forum significantly to help me with my order. My Wrangler is my daily driver and I previously had a 2012 JK Unlimited Arctic edition, which I loved, but it was time to upgrade to the JL, so I scoured the forum for advice, recommendations, dealers, options, timeframes, etc. Here is my experience so far:

I live in Maryland and started researching in early December and was actually hoping to find something on a lot nearby and just get everything done at once. With what I wanted though it wasn't happening, and I started researching ordering my Wrangler, which I had not done before. I then found and joined this forum and decided that ordering was the right path for me. I also learned about pricing strategies and recommended dealers in my area. I saw posts about 1% below invoice all the way to 7% below invoice. As I mentioned briefly on the Dealer Map thread, I contacted a few and found that I got the best pricing and service from Caroline Abrahms at Fitzgerald. I was able to get 7% below invoice without any hassles (before tax, tags and $299 MD fee) which was a savings over over $7,200 off of msrp (almost 13%). This was better than other offers I received.

I placed my order on 12/21 and got a VON and VIN a few days later. Additionally, and fortuitously, I received the Jeep Wrangler Owner Loyalty offer of $1,000 right after Christmas. I sent the picture to Caroline and I was able to get another $1,000 off of the price. For those like me that want to see pricing details, here is the pricing info:
  • 2019 Firecracker Red Jeep Wrangler Unlimited MOAB with Cold Weather Group, Adaptive Cruise Control, 8 Speed Automatic, Sky One-Touch Power Top, Engine Block Heater and Cargo Tub Liner
  • MSRP: $56,615
  • Invoice: $53 071
  • Final Price before Taxes, Tags and $299 Processing Fee: $48,359.81 (this includes the $1,000 loyalty)
  • % off MSRP: 14.6%
  • % off Invoice: 8.9% (without the Jeep Loyalty it was exactly 7%)
Here is the order chronology so far:
  • Order Placed: 12/21/18
  • VON received:12/23
  • VIN received: 2/26 with expected Ship date of 1/9/19
  • Build started 1/8/19
  • Build completed 1/10/19
  • Build Sheet 1/10/19
  • KZ Status 1/11/19
  • Window Sticker 1/12/19
  • Depending on weather, Caroline estimates a week or two for delivery to her dealership for pickup - or she can arrange for one of her sister dealerships closer to my house if that's easier for me.
Caroline has provided me with excellent service including updating me with status the day something changed with my order and is incredibly knowledgeable about the whole Jeep ordering process. She also helped me secure financing (I have really good credit) and was able to get 3.39% up to 66 months which she locked in before my Jeep arrives. But, in case anyone is wondering from other threads I read, I could have used any financing I wanted and/or paid cash with no penalties. There is no minimum term or anything like that in order to get her pricing...

I will post back to this thread an update (with pictures) after I receive delivery to confirm everything continued to work out as expected. In the meantime, if you are looking for a new Jeep, I highly recommend contacting Caroline and giving her a shot to help you.

Caroline's contact info below. Good luck!

Caroline Abrahms
FCA Certified Sales Consultant, Certified Jeep Expert
Fitzgerald Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and RAM
22231 Three Notch Rd, Lexington Park, MD 20653
Office: 301-737-0088
Direct: 410-707-6564 Text OKAY!
Great write up, thanks for sharing! I'm in the same boat, going to start putting my order together so I can get pricing from a couple different dealers.

OP
OP

spinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
As an update, I believe my MOAB made it to the dealer yesterday. Once confirmed, I will post some pictures.

Sponsored

OP
OP

spinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
As an update, my jeep arrived at the dealer on the 15th. Unfortunately due to work travel I can't pick up until Saturday morning. Work always gets in the way of fun.

Here are a couple of pictures sent over as it was getting unloaded. Can't wait for the weekend...

jeep1.jpg

jeep2.jpg

OP
OP

spinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
As a final update, picked up the Jeep this morning. Met Caroline and paperwork was done in 10 minutes. Again, highly recommend if anywhere near the Maryland area. Great price and great service with ZERO hassles.
Obligatory driveway pic attached.

driveway jeep.jpg

HendersonJL

First Name
Chinh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting-Gray 2-door JL
As a final update, picked up the Jeep this morning. Met Caroline and paperwork was done in 10 minutes. Again, highly recommend if anywhere near the Maryland area. Great price and great service with ZERO hassles.
Obligatory driveway pic attached.

driveway jeep.jpg
Congratulations!!!!

That Moab looks awesome!!!

Sponsored

nypharm

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD PRO
Beautiful car; I am in the market and will reach out to her. thanks and enjoy.

OP
OP

spinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Beautiful car; I am in the market and will reach out to her. thanks and enjoy.
Good luck! It's been a little over 2 weeks and it's fantastic- you will love it. Almost 70 here today so trying out the Sky One Touch, which is super easy compared to my old soft top/hard top swap each spring and fall...
Sponsored