colors that go with Mojito

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
was an ‘18 Rubicon Mojito! now a boring Mazda
I know there are red accents on the Mojito but to not look to christmasy, what other colors would go with that shade of green? Maybe I'll swap out the red accents for another color? I love looking on pinterest at all the jeeps with customized color on the vents and steps.
Sponsored

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
I just go with black everything else (works well with a Moab, most accents are already black). Not sure too many other colors would work well.

Litfuse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 C7 Grand Sport, 2019 Ram 1500, 2017 Audi Q5.
I know there are red accents on the Mojito but to not look to christmasy, what other colors would go with that shade of green? Maybe I'll swap out the red accents for another color? I love looking on pinterest at all the jeeps with customized color on the vents and steps.
As strange as it sounds, but purple would go well or really dark blue.

jeepixel

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WBGO View, 2019 2d Wrangler Rubicon
As strange as it sounds, but purple would go well or really dark blue.
It's actually not so strange that purple goes well with Mojito, as they are complementary colors, which is one reason Litfuse likes it. Complementary colors are directly across from each other on a "color wheel" and have a high contrast to each other which usually suggests vibrancy. There are many free sites on the web where you can see the basic principles of how to put colors together in harmony and designers use these fundamental methods to ensure balance - if that's the desired result. Take a look at this website: https://www.sessions.edu/color-calculator/, as it's super simple and it works. Follow the two step directions - just move the dot in the colored circle to approximate the Mojito, then pick a "harmony" method and it will show you colors you can use. That being said, white, black, and most neutral colors (like light grays / tans) will look good, too, depending on their use. Have fun!

Sponsored

Litfuse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 C7 Grand Sport, 2019 Ram 1500, 2017 Audi Q5.
It's actually not so strange that purple goes well with Mojito, as they are complementary colors, which is one reason Litfuse likes it. Complementary colors are directly across from each other on a "color wheel" and have a high contrast to each other which usually suggests vibrancy. There are many free sites on the web where you can see the basic principles of how to put colors together in harmony and designers use these fundamental methods to ensure balance - if that's the desired result. Take a look at this website: https://www.sessions.edu/color-calculator/, as it's super simple and it works. Follow the two step directions - just move the dot in the colored circle to approximate the Mojito, then pick a "harmony" method and it will show you colors you can use. That being said, white, black, and most neutral colors (like light grays / tans) will look good, too, depending on their use. Have fun!
Actually, purple’s complimentary color is yellow. Green compliments red and orange compliments blue. A secondary color compliments a primary color.

jeepixel

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WBGO View, 2019 2d Wrangler Rubicon
Actually, purple’s complimentary color is yellow. Green compliments red and orange compliments blue. A secondary color compliments a primary color.
You are correct, of course. I need coffee!

Sponsored

MeanPeachMojito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Subaru Forester, 2019 JLU Sport S
Purple looks great with Mojito :) This is my wifes 2018 Rubicon 2 door.
5.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
10.jpg
badge.jpg
decal 2.jpg
How are you getting all the colored accents? Did you paint the accessories with purple plasti-dip or something? I'm waiting to take delivery on my Mojito and was thinking of doing something similar.

Envy_Jeep

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jl Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
The decals were made by a friend, the badges were ordered from amazon. the rest of the items were painted.

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon *Mojito*, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude, 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
Black-
Purple-
Teal-
Orange-
Flat Green-
Red-
Yellow-
Sponsored