Sponsored

JL Renders with Willys 1946 Colors

nowandthen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR, 1989 Toyota standard cab pickup
You did a great job!

If it's not too much trouble, how about a picture of the Harvard Red without the Paint color chart. This is my new desktop wallpaper.
Sponsored

OP
OP
kurt13

kurt13

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red JLU Rubi/4Runner
See if this will work for you. The forum limited the upload file size.

Harvard Red 3.png

Matt The Hammer

First Name
Fake Name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR and YJ
Occupation
Engineer
You know, I was thinking that Normandy Blue is a crazy color name for 1946. It's like using something called Fallujah Tan in 2005. Not exactly a name with positive Jeep thoughts.
I hear you. But - Ever been to Normandy? It's one of the most beautiful places I've ever been to. The locations of the invasion and the cemetery is breathtaking in so many ways. But if you explore the rest of Normandy; it's amazing, the colors, narrow streets, landscape... I get the color name. Not to mention it's an industry standard name for that color - not just a Jeep color name.

Best part of Normandy ? The people. To this day are quite thankful of the Allied sacrifices in their land. You'd think the war was just a few years ago with all the love of America and the Allies.

OP
OP
kurt13

kurt13

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red JLU Rubi/4Runner
I think from a marketing point of view, FCA should have one Willys Original color available each year. On a continuous 5-year cycle, they make a Willys Wheeler-only color. So twice a decade, your color comes up for sale. Each of these colors hold up today and I think it would be a great throwback. I know a lot of Jeepers would love that.
Sponsored