Sponsored

Argh. Mopar tailgate table missing parts.

Bleep

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2015 FIESTA!
Ordered from an online Mopar Dealer. Just got the box and opened it up. Not only was all the hardware loose in the box. I received one too many of item E, but no item D :crying:

Tried contacting Mopar. They were no help at all. Told me to go to my local dealer.

Might just go to the hardware store tomorrow. Does anyone know how long item D is?

1512.jpeg
Sponsored

turk

First Name
Turk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR BW
Occupation
Industrial HVAC Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
You have the piece you think you are missing. Its right in your picture.

turk

First Name
Turk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR BW
Occupation
Industrial HVAC Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
Look very closely at the "E"s you have there one of them is different. That's your "D".

chacomaya

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2013 VW Golf R, 2016 KTM 1290 Super Duke GT, 2015 KTM 500EXC
Vehicle Showcase
So my Mopar Tailgate Table arrived today with half the mounting hardware missing. I was wondering if anyone knew the dimensions of Bolt "C" and the length of Spacer "D", which is the longer one. I am hoping to go to my local hardware store and just pick up the parts there rather than try to get Jeep to send it. Any help is much appreciated!

IMG_3023.jpeg

Bearman95

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
So my Mopar Tailgate Table arrived today with half the mounting hardware missing. I was wondering if anyone knew the dimensions of Bolt "C" and the length of Spacer "D", which is the longer one. I am hoping to go to my local hardware store and just pick up the parts there rather than try to get Jeep to send it. Any help is much appreciated!

IMG_3023.jpeg
I thought some of my hardware was missing also! It turned out the directions that they had did not have the correct hardware going into the correct place! I do not remember exactly what it was but I believe it had to do with the spacers. Anyway everything They sent did work I just had to use some of the hardware that they said went to point A in Point B. This has been several months ago so I do not remember exactly what I did. Just switch some of the hardware around and do not pay a lot of attention to the directions.

Sponsored

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I thought some of my hardware was missing also! It turned out the directions that they had did not have the correct hardware going into the correct place! I do not remember exactly what it was but I believe it had to do with the spacers. Anyway everything They sent did work I just had to use some of the hardware that they said went to point A in Point B. This has been several months ago so I do not remember exactly what I did. Just switch some of the hardware around and do not pay a lot of attention to the directions.
Thats exactly why I made a DIY for this haha

chacomaya

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Actually no, there is hardware missing for sure. There is also extra hardware that is used for situations where you have the Trail Rail system. Anyway, I ended up taking stuff apart, doing some measurements, with the help of the helpful hardware woman, pieced together what I needed to mount it. Turned out great!

OP
OP
Bleep

Bleep

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2015 FIESTA!
Ha! I started this same thread the other day. No one helped me out yet. I'm missing d as well. I'll go measure the bolts for you.

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Actually no, there is hardware missing for sure. There is also extra hardware that is used for situations where you have the Trail Rail system. Anyway, I ended up taking stuff apart, doing some measurements, with the help of the helpful hardware woman, pieced together what I needed to mount it. Turned out great!
Pics please!!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bleep

Bleep

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2015 FIESTA!
If anyone could measure D, I would greatly appreciate it.

chacomaya

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Ha! I started this same thread the other day. No one helped me out yet. I'm missing d as well. I'll go measure the bolts for you.
Please don't worry about it - I managed to get stuff from the hardware store. I believe the bolts I used were M6 x 50.

OP
OP
Bleep

Bleep

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2015 FIESTA!
Look very closely at the "E"s you have there one of them is different. That's your "D".
Nope, checked them with calipers, all the same length. 1.188"

chacomaya

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
If anyone could measure D, I would greatly appreciate it.
For what it's worth, I used an "E" instead of the missing "D" (they sent 4 x "E") and was planning on shimming it with washers, but when I bolted down the other 3 mounting points, the frame was tight and flush up against the lower left mount where "D" is supposed to be used, so I ended up not shimming it at all. Everything seems to be straight and true and the table lowers and raises nicely.