DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Look at this new pic from the indy car show. Looks like there's room for 35. This does not appear to be steel rear bumper..

63BAE4BE-E0FB-4F92-97B2-2D13A1CC2AD2.jpeg
Yep, if the depth is good, the height looks good. It would be close, but I also thought there could be room for it. I'm looking at the 315 size Duratracs, which I think run small for a 35. I'm betting it will fit. If not, I'll cough up the money for the reinforcement and oversise spare kit. I'd rather save that 800 or so bucks, though, and put it toward the lift. I'm also slightly considering KM2's. I'll have to check on the actual size they run.
Sponsored

ricku

Threads
Reaction score
Just ordered a 2dr JL.
I saw somewhere that a folding table is available from Mopar that attaches to the inside of the rear gate.
Is there a direct link to MOPAR somewhere ? Couldn't find it on jeep.com.
Or maybe it hasn't been updated to include JL stuff ?

Bearded_Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! Rubicon
Just ordered a 2dr JL.
I saw somewhere that a folding table is available from Mopar that attaches to the inside of the rear gate.
Is there a direct link to MOPAR somewhere ? Couldn't find it on jeep.com.
Or maybe it hasn't been updated to include JL stuff ?
It's part of the Trail Rail package, however it appears to be delayed so it won't be available for a little bit.

lookitsadam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
For the high fender it has two options, molded black and paintable. Does paintable mean you can order it in any body color to match your jeep, or does it just come primed and we have to paint it ourselves?
Sponsored