Wrangler Mopar Website for Parts/Accessories

Saejin

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR - Firecracker Red
I tried checking the website today to see if anything new popped up, but they are no longer listing the Wrangler JL as a vehicle option. You can enter in a part number at it will come up, but nothing else.

WTF...has anyone else seen anything and can post a link.
Here's the link I'm using.
https://www.moparestore.com
Sponsored

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
I tried checking the website today to see if anything new popped up, but they are no longer listing the Wrangler JL as a vehicle option. You can enter in a part number at it will come up, but nothing else.

Go to Allmoparparts.com . They are excellent , with free shipping . Contact is Benny ; ask him for the free shipping code . I have purchased many items from them , big and small ( as big as a 16" steel wheel , lol ) .

They check every parts order with VIN number , just to be sure . Just give them the year and model , and what part you want , and they will send you the part number , with the discounted price , and the link to their online catalog . Highly recommend them .

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Saejin

Saejin

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR - Firecracker Red
I was hoping for the official mopar site to be up like before. I usually pull all my part numbers from there and then cross shop other site for the best deal. Also they post instructions for each part so I can gauge the difficulty of installation.

I find it very odd they no longer list anything for the JL.

OP
OP
Saejin

Saejin

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR - Firecracker Red
Well it’s back up now, but you can’t filter, it’s filled with wrong descriptions, and no longer has instructions posted.

Wonder who they hired to update their site...old one was 10x better.

Also, the cargo management divider is listed that slides into the TRMS as shown in the show pics. It lists for $160!
Part number 82215348AC

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
Well it’s back up now, but you can’t filter, it’s filled with wrong descriptions, and no longer has instructions posted.
Don't buy a Fiat part by mistake .

Jordon_Taylor

First Name
Jordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport

I'm still having the same issue. Did you end up contacting mopar to ask about it?
Sponsored