Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Software & cloud services
Vehicle Showcase
I definitely attest to that American Jeeper. She’s never complains either but give me 500 cash and say buy something for the Jeep. I smell bullshit here LMAO LAMO. I’m just kidding Wibornz !!! LMAO! Hey listen all I can say buddy were on the right ship and it’s not the Titanic! Forever love our wives !
Are you saying that maybe there are strings attached to that $500?

OP
OP
wibornz

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Are you saying that maybe there are strings attached to that $500?
Nope, no strings attached. Just buy something for the Jeep. You guys see $500 dollars, I see that as just a sliver of money that she would spend on horses.

If you think Jeeps are expensive, buy a horse.

unsavory

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR 2.0T Auto, 2019 JLUR V6 Manual (sold)
Wait a darn second here Jeep lucky husbands. Lol. I myself have been blessed guys. I have an angel. She loves me to death and I’m not talking early relationship here. We just hit 20 years Jeep lucky husbands. I love her to death boys. She’s takin my shit and always loves me. It’s incredible but let’s not get too deep into this. I have a 2010 jk and she says. Why don’t you get a JL and I’ll take the JK. This was a no brainer gentleman. She knew how much I’ve been dying for a 4 door and SHE made it happen! Love my Hot Jeep bitching Wife forever!
Blink twice if you need us to call for help.

stuckinohio

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S 4 Door
I see you have a Kawasaki Concours. Loved mine for 30,000+ miles!

Sponsored

OP
OP
wibornz

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I see you have a Kawasaki Concours. Loved mine for 30,000+ miles!
I have almost 80,000 miles on mine. I have been in 46 of the lower 48 states. I love that bike. I have done many 1000+ miles days on that bike. Even turned one in for my Ironbutt Association certificate. Rode the ten best motorcycle roads in the US. Kinda switching to Jeeps for travel as my wife just can not handle long days on the bike anymore.

Note: I have done thousands of wheelies on that motorcycle.

stuckinohio

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S 4 Door
I have almost 80,000 miles on mine. I have been in 46 of the lower 48 states. I love that bike. I have done many 1000+ miles days on that bike. Even turned one in for my Ironbutt Association certificate. Rode the ten best motorcycle roads in the US. Kinda switching to Jeeps for travel as my wife just can not handle long days on the bike anymore.

Note: I have done thousands of wheelies on that motorcycle.
Nice! Mine was an 09 and I loved it too, but I have a some sort of quirk that after 30,000 miles and 3 years that I get a new bike! I'm on a K1600GT now with 29,000 miles. i never get a chance to tour unfortunately. I'm keeping this bike for longer. I really LOVE it.

Poseidon

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport JL
Actually, he kinda sort of looks like a love child of Jim Carrey and Geraldo Rivera. That's cool to hear how she encourages your Jeep addiction. Most guys post how they have to hide Jeep stuff. lol

geraldo-rivera.jpg
You know what lol. I act a lot like Jim Carrey seriously and was on the Geraldo show 2 times for the bombing of the WTC. Lucky I made it out! Here today god bless

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
You know what lol. I act a lot like Jim Carrey seriously and was on the Geraldo show 2 times for the bombing of the WTC. Lucky I made it out! Here today god bless
Jim Carrey is awesome. I'd even let him drive my JLUR in trade for getting to go to lunch with him. And I'd buy lunch.

Weedwacker

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley
Jim Carrey is awesome. I'd even let him drive my JLUR in trade for getting to go to lunch with him. And I'd buy lunch.
Not really a Jim Carrey guy myself. Now Chevy Chase, that is a comedian. That guy I would let drive my Jeep. ;)

Sponsored

NYC_Bobby

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2018 JL MOAB, 2016 Renegade Trailhawk
My wife kept saying she didn't want to drive my white JL because she was afraid something bad would happen to it. I knew it was just a ploy all along! She wanted her own blacked out MOAB. She asked me yesterday, "Are boxes going to start showing again for mine now?" (says to self, "doesn't need a winch, doesn't need a winch!") She's always been great when I get stuff for my Jeep, as long as college was taken care of for the girls and the bills were paid.

VIkki_MOAB.jpg

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Not really a Jim Carrey guy myself. Now Chevy Chase, that is a comedian. That guy I would let drive my Jeep. ;)
With some of the JL steering issues, this is what it would look like with Jim Carrey driving some of the JLs. lol

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
Wait a darn second here Jeep lucky husbands. Lol. I myself have been blessed guys. I have an angel. She loves me to death and I’m not talking early relationship here. We just hit 20 years Jeep lucky husbands. I love her to death boys. She’s takin my shit and always loves me. It’s incredible but let’s not get too deep into this. I have a 2010 jk and she says. Why don’t you get a JL and I’ll take the JK. This was a no brainer gentleman. She knew how much I’ve been dying for a 4 door and SHE made it happen! Love my Hot Jeep bitching Wife forever!

9D570AF8-F104-4A6D-9E44-70AE08D36DE9.jpeg

Eric, happily married I am as well, let me respectfully say that the picture with your wife demonstrates that she's as pleasing on the eyes as you report on the soul.

God bless.

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
My wife kept saying she didn't want to drive my white JL because she was afraid something bad would happen to it. I knew it was just a ploy all along! She wanted her own blacked out MOAB. She asked me yesterday, "Are boxes going to start showing again for mine now?" (says to self, "doesn't need a winch, doesn't need a winch!") She's always been great when I get stuff for my Jeep, as long as college was taken care of for the girls and the bills were paid.

VIkki_MOAB.jpg
;)Bobby, someone told me there's a JL somewhere in your attached picture. I don't see it. My attention must be taken up by your pretty Mrs.:)

Grantee

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR WHITE, 2016 KL WHITE LTD, 2014 YAMAHA SX190
My wife is letting me buy Jeep accessories for losing weight. Progressively bigger toys as I lose more weight. Now that’s motivation. :)
Sponsored