Roll Call Canadians

Lou2

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLSU
I'm from Central Ontario as well. Ordered a firecracker red JLUS. It just moved to JB status and have my build sheet. So here is hoping I get it soon!
Sponsored

JLBoy

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon unlimited
Update on mine warn zeon 10s on warn winch plate installed, Mopar 2"lift, Hutchinson dual beadlocks with 37" x12.50" Cooper SST Pro tires. Mopar rear tailgate reinforcements on and the mopar spare tire lift brackets. mopar center brake light relocation installed. I've been out wheeling a bunch and everything is mostly working great. Rear steel bumper is crap bent the first time I hit it so LOD destroyer shorty rear bumper on order with tire carrier. The Mopar tailgate reinforcement seems fine I'm just worried about hitting my spare since I'm running 37's. Rock hard skids on order stock skids are already beat up lol. Still waiting for a good solution for steel fenders but still not much out yet. I just barely rubbed a rear fender and broke a bunch of clips that hold it on. they are a pain to get back on. might get some LOD signature series rock sliders then hopefully that's it

8jocVrHaQoyyA87aPEyvjw.jpg

NznSNVnARiKI4yZcLkiRfQ.jpg

yCeOcOPZT3C+4qqR7o%d4g.jpg

srTF5sFMQa6tXmV6mOBB4w.jpg

hjqEIYfGQbaBXDd4y2HM5g.jpg

hipfan39

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JK 2 door willys, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Welder
Vehicle Showcase
Cambridge, Ontario here!
Hello fellow canukers.
I am still waiting but thought i would say hi!

Ausaar

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Happy to be here!

Picked this up at Unique Chrysler a few days ago, and got a steal of a deal.

Here's what's already been done:
- New Rockstack rims and tires
- Stubby antenna from JustJeeps
- Cargo mats from JustJeeps
- LED switchback turn signals from Diode Dynamics
- LED headlights from 4x4 truck parts
- Removed Euro panels
- 303 protectant spray interiors and out

Can't wait to keep it going!

IMG_1698.jpg
Who was your salesperson? Looking into my first jeep. I live locally and would like a recommended salesperson. Thanks.

jassem99

First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLUR
From Toronto, one white JLUR. Ordered mid January, delivered mid March. Checked all the option boxes except for soft top and body colored roof/fenders. Used my local Toronto Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep dealer on Front street to place order.

Managed to do some parks in Pennsylvania in the summer, Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area, Rausch Creek Off Road park and Famous Reading Outdoors Ashland. All parks were much fun with the JLUR, with the massive new Famous Reading offering interesting views too.

Signed up to OF4WD and did the newbie run with them, which is highly recommended for newbies: https://photos.app.goo.gl/FEZEv7a49ZsS83Yu8

Then signed up with COORJC in order to join their runs. So far joined them for the concession lake trail which was a nice challenge for novice driver in the capable JLUR: https://photos.app.goo.gl/XV3H2yLs9dqRVtSb9

Not planning any lift kit or bigger tires as the car seems quite capable. Just might need skid plates since so low on 33" tires. And a winch. And a Bestop Sunrider. And maybe retractable side steps for the kids.

Other than the slow to respond keyless entry and the freezing unconnect screen, it has been a troublefree 10,000km so far, averaging around 12L/100km in a mix of highway and city driving.

IMG_9331.JPG

IMG_9345.JPG

Last edited:

Sponsored

imthatguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 4xe Bright White
Occupation
Film Editor
Vehicle Showcase
Matthew, from Toronto here. Sting Grey JLUR shows up this week.

Wreckanize

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL sport s
Hey everyone! From Winnipeg Manitoba.

Ordered a Punk'n sport s at the beginning of Aug and it shipped last week, hopefully will see it soon!

Sponsored

bounce43

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler Sport S
Let's gather in the Canadians out there struggling to be one of the first to own a JL.

introduce yourself where do you wheel from and what are you buying

bounce43

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler Sport S
Hi from Sooke BC. have just bought a Wrangler JLU Sport S. loving it

WreakingHavoc

First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon JL, 2015 Cherokee Trailhawk, 2018 Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Psychiatric Nurse
Hello from London Ontario
I'm currently a 2015 Cherokee Trailhawk owner, I'm trading it in for a 2019 Rubicon that I ordered Oct 17/18. This will be my first Wrangler and can hardly wait! I've been reading almost every thread on this forum and maybe I shouldn't have, with all the concerns about steering, welds and wind noise I'm getting nervous that I may have pulled the trigger too soon. I've compiled a list of issues from forum members resolutions to arm myself if mine has any of these problems when I finally get that call from the dealer that is in. Of course I'm hoping FCA takes care of all the 2018 problems before the 2019s are shipped.

F38B233B-3D6B-44B7-8458-15E23DA0AF97.jpeg

imthatguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 4xe Bright White
Occupation
Film Editor
Vehicle Showcase
Hello from London Ontario
I'm currently a 2015 Cherokee Trailhawk owner, I'm trading it in for a 2019 Rubicon that I ordered Oct 17/18. This will be my first Wrangler and can hardly wait! I've been reading almost every thread on this forum and maybe I shouldn't have, with all the concerns about steering, welds and wind noise I'm getting nervous that I may have pulled the trigger too soon. I've compiled a list of issues from forum members resolutions to arm myself if mine has any of these problems when I finally get that call from the dealer that is in. Of course I'm hoping FCA takes care of all the 2018 problems before the 2019s are shipped.

F38B233B-3D6B-44B7-8458-15E23DA0AF97.jpeg
Congrats on your order. I also came from a KL Trailhawk. I've had no issues with steering, welds or wind noise. All three of those "issues" are coming from a very vocal minority here on this forum. I will say that there's less creature comforts than a KL, and the Rubi doesn't have the "set it and forget it" snow/rock/sand modes, but I'll trade all of that for the most capable, best Wrangler yet. If you've got any questions, shoot me a PM.
Sponsored