First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I installed the Mopar Aux Switch Kit, again a little pricey at about $275 plus another $80 for the flash but very clean and functional. Used two for the lights and have two left for other accessories.
No switch for the winch?
Sponsored

OP
OP

Doobiedoo12

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JlU
I installed the Mopar Aux Switch Kit, again a little pricey at about $275 plus another $80 for the flash but very clean and functional. Used two for the lights and have two left for other accessories.
Is that the only ones?

millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Also what is a flash?
If you add the Mopar aux switches after, you have to have the dealer flash the computer to give you the fucntionality. There are setup options via the touch screen.

I used small push button switches and just drilled the holes next to the steering wheel in my JK, also saw some people just drill out the A pillars and put in after market switches. Just depends on what look you are going for and how much room behind where you want to mount for different switch types.

Sponsored

klaffey

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL
Legal to have you would never want to turn them on except when off road. Would totally blind on coming traffic.

InspiredEngineering

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL, 2013 JKU on 60's, 1997 TJ on D60s
We have a few CUBE light options that might interest you! From our stand 4 LED CUBE light, to our 6 LED 6CUBE light, or even our Prismatic series RGB CUBEs.

You can find more info here

And use discount code "jlforum" for 10% off!

Lustmord

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lustmord.com
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JLU. It's a Jeep.
After 6 years, my rigid dually's are still nice and black, while every other brand of Chinese lights (not talking about the actual quality of the light output) has faded badly. Aurora leds have proven to be as good if not brighter than some of the rigids, for much less money, but rigids really are "buy once, buy right."
I hear you. I bought six Aurora cubes direct from Asia (2 spots and 4 floods - 2 for the back)at a great price and thet were more powerfull than the Rigid's. They still work full-on two years later but the casing has faded much more than expected (yes, I know).
I had a budget that wouldn't stretch to the Rigid's and I'm still very happy with the Aurora output, but...
Anyone know of an easy way to re-coat or otherwise treat the fading?

NFRs2000NYC

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I just sprayed them black with a good quality UV resistant paint.

Sponsored

SSBattalion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
Just added the Baja Designs XL80's along with the Fog Light replacement kit. Great quality and super bright.

jlu_ssb.jpg

Bajamanta

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JK 2 door
Do you guys know if there are some available led cubes like “rough country” ones that don’t require hard installation and just a “on-off” switch?
Since i habe a Sport S its kinda hard for me.

Thanks
Sponsored