Sponsored

Who's going to Jeep Beach?

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JL
Prepping my 1 week old JL Sahara for the torturous asphalt journey to Daytona tomorrow morning from Miami. (Washing it lol)

Anyone there now? Heading that way?
Sponsored

islandtees

First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon jl
I was thinking about it since I'm in Fl. I don't think so since its going to be like a bike week madness.

JTopsUSA

First Name
Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jtopsusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKU 2014, Jeep JK 2015, Jeep JLU on order!
Occupation
Jeep® Wranger Soft Goods Manufacturer
I was thinking about it since I'm in Fl. I don't think so since its going to be like a bike week madness.
I definitely think it's worth going to, just once, so you can say you've been part of the madness! ;)

islandtees

First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon jl
That's what I said about bike week here and Stugis.

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Jeeps everywhere... your wrist will get sore from constant waving. Its a blast. So much to see, so much you learn without trying, lots of costly ideas, great people, great attitudes, hella fun! Come on up!!!!

Sponsored

arjusmc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean blue JL Unlimited Sport S
I'm going to jeep beach jam in panama city. With any luck my JL will have been delivered by then.

FatBoy01

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Sahara; 2001 Harley FatBoy; 2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL (Ordered)
Occupation
Retired @ 55
Was at Jeep Beach Main Event at Daytona International Speedway – Infields, today, Saturday. Got there at 9am sharp when they opened and left there at about 2pm. Was quiet early on and got busy as the day progressed. Tomorrow will be busy busy there.

My 4th Jeep Beach and YES. it was well worth going to. Oh, $10.00 gate admission gets you to the infield and all the vendors, etc..

JEEPJL

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep unlimted Sahara JL
Vehicle Showcase
Was at Jeep Beach Main Event at Daytona International Speedway – Infields, today, Saturday. Got there at 9am sharp when they opened and left there at about 2pm. Was quiet early on and got busy as the day progressed. Tomorrow will be busy busy there.

My 4th Jeep Beach and YES. it was well worth going to. Oh, $10.00 gate admission gets you to the infield and all the vendors, etc..
Is it Packed ??? Still thinking of heading over to the east coast but going the last full day I'm going to assume its gonna be much like Bike week with bumper to bumper traffic and long lines .

Appreciate any feedback

Globexradice

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 jk
If anyone is down there we have our jl in the dirty dog 4x4 tent. Has some of their nets on it and quitcktime performance new exhaust. Come say hi.

Redwrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JKU
Even if you don’t go to participate in the official events, cruising International Speedway Blvd and the beach with so many Jeeps is fun. Jjirish put it best about getting a sore wrist from waving. :rock::like::jk: I have seen just about every model from WW2 to JLs carrying some of the happiest people on earth. I live nearby and have witnessed all kinds of vehicle events in Daytona for years. Nothing even approaches the Jeepers in smiles per mile.
Sponsored