Sponsored

Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here

Xavier613

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
I put the Rugged Ridge ones on my wife's JLU earlier this year, but also did a strip of xpel on the front 2 doors because she is 5'1" and drags her feet getting in on 35's. There are multiple scuffs on the xpel past where any door sill guard covers as they dont wrap down that lip fully. Definitely was worth the time/$20 to do.
Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here Inkeddoor sill_LI

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0748QPJTP?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details
Sponsored

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Heads up if you've got dogs and leather; do something to protect the leather on your door cards. I'm pretty sure my XR already has holes in the leather at the top of the door card by the window. 🤷 I'm crossing my fingers and hoping it didn't puncture and will rebound without lasting damage. I'll grab some photos of what it looks like today when I get home. I've ordered some @ThinSkinz protectors before realizing they were a forum sponsor (I should have checked for a code, but oh well.). I'll let y'all know how they work out.

Xavier613

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Heads up if you've got dogs and leather; do something to protect the leather on your door cards. I'm pretty sure my XR already has holes in the leather at the top of the door card by the window. 🤷 I'm crossing my fingers and hoping it didn't puncture and will rebound without lasting damage. I'll grab some photos of what it looks like today when I get home. I've ordered some @ThinSkinz protectors before realizing they were a forum sponsor (I should have checked for a code, but oh well.). I'll let y'all know how they work out.
Was just about to pick up a pair of those as well. Bought the Smittybilt cargo liner and that has done a fantastic job of keeping the 2 dogs worth of hair out of the interior though. Wraps up the back of the seats and hooks around the roll bar to cover up the sides as well.
https://www.quadratec.com/p/smittybilt/gear-cargo-liner-jeep-wrangler-unlimited-jl-4-door

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Was just about to pick up a pair of those as well. Bought the Smittybilt cargo liner and that has done a fantastic job of keeping the 2 dogs worth of hair out of the interior though. Wraps up the back of the seats and hooks around the roll bar to cover up the sides as well.
https://www.quadratec.com/p/smittybilt/gear-cargo-liner-jeep-wrangler-unlimited-jl-4-door
I had been looking at them as an option for protection but didn't pull the trigger before taking delivery. I really wish I had them on delivery day now. Silly mistake on my part

Sponsored

RayAllen

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I had been looking at them as an option for protection but didn't pull the trigger before taking delivery. I really wish I had them on delivery day now. Silly mistake on my part
Sometime you get time, I PM'd you regarding your all-weather mats. Thanks !

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Sometime you get time, I PM'd you regarding your all-weather mats. Thanks !
Sorry man, it got lost in the chaos yesterday. To answer your question, (I'll do it here in case someone else has the same question, I hope you don't mind) the all-weather floor mats that came with my Jeep have the "Jeep" logo in black.

macman1125

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon - XR Edition
By HD do you mean heavy duty or high definition? If it improves touch accuracy or response time I may consider it.
I meant high definition...I have not seen any degradation in the touch capabilities and have been using the protector on my 8.4 for about 2 years now. I actually had a problem with my original 8.4 and the dealer needed to replace it and I told them that I had the protector on there and they needed to replace that as well (warranty issue) but when I picked it up I could tell immediately that the protector was not on just due to the clarity. They had to order me one and the guy was surprised as well when they reinstalled and saw the difference.

For $22 its totally worth it to me for added peace of mind and the clarity.

https://www.amazon.com/Mopar-82215337-Protector-Chrysler-Pacifica/dp/B0781V2P6J

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Does anyone know why you can't order the XR package with the 4 cylinder ? It mandates the V6 once you click on that. ..

vduc1098

First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon XR
Jeepeto - Thanks for the heads up! I wasnt even aware of this product and this is a must have item for me and my dog... Are you using any particular seat covering for the dogs in the back?

Sponsored

grokshot

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unilimited Rubicon
Does anyone know if there are different color real beadlock rings available for the XR wheel? The Mopar one I found is a different color just like the fake one it comes with. I would like to find one that is the same color as the wheel as I think the simplicity would look much better.

Cjanak21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber Security Consultant
Shocking email today:

9/9: jeep is in D, not even scheduled.

Today: Jeep in on the lot 😳

7 days from not planned to built, shipped, on the lot.
Congrats! Pictures are a must!