rjazorx

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara Altitude
haha...I'll be the guinea pig .....I just ordered these for myself
Can’t really beat that price off Amazon haha. Let me know how they turn out! I think that smoked look complement the sting gray color way really well.

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Don't mean to rain on the parade, but those are not even close to the quality of the Raxioms from Extreme Terrain. There's only 7 reviews on Amazon and I wouldn't put 100% faith in them. In the end It's your vehicle and money, but I wouldn't cheap out on lighting. Remember, you get what you pay for.

I just saw the video posted in one of the Amazon reviews. It looks like these lights don't operate the way the normal hourglass LEDs should. If you pay attention, when the turn signal activates, the entire light blinks - meaning the inside LEDS and the halo are blinking. On most LED tails with halos, the halo shouldn't blink and should remain on all the time.

Last edited:
OP
OP
rjazorx

rjazorx

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara Altitude
Don't mean to rain on the parade, but those are not even close to the quality of the Raxioms from Extreme Terrain. There's only 7 reviews on Amazon and I wouldn't put 100% faith in them. In the end It's your vehicle and money, but I wouldn't cheap out on lighting. Remember, you get what you pay for.

I just saw the video posted in one of the Amazon reviews. It looks like these lights don't operate the way they normal hourglass LEDs should. If you pay attention, when the turn signal activates, the entire light blinks - meaning the inside LEDS and the halo are blinking. On most LED tails with halos, the halo shouldn't blink and should remain on all the time.
I saw on Extreme Terrain that Raxiom makes a smoked out led tail light as well for about $215 if I recall which is about half of the non-smoked Raxiom ones. I wonder if the quality is the same despite the price difference

Sponsored

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
I hope that comments about our product in certain situations do not deter you away from purchasing, as we have a number of forum members happy with our products and the service we provide. We only ask that you read the polices set forth by our small business and understand that if you have concerns we will work together to resolve it.

The Oculus has been a very popular product amongst the Jeep community and I would say more than a majority of the customers are happy with the design and output.

Jeep Wrangler JL LED lighting package Capture.PNG

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I saw on Extreme Terrain that Raxiom makes a smoked out led tail light as well for about $215 if I recall which is about half of the non-smoked Raxiom ones. I wonder if the quality is the same despite the price difference
The smoked Raxioms are different than the non-smoked lights I referred to above. I can't comment on the quality, but they do look similar to all the other smoked taillights out there.

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 981 Porsche Cayman S, BMW F32, Lexus is250

I just saw the video posted in one of the Amazon reviews. It looks like these lights don't operate the way the normal hourglass LEDs should. If you pay attention, when the turn signal activates, the entire light blinks - meaning the inside LEDS and the halo are blinking. On most LED tails with halos, the halo shouldn't blink and should remain on all the time.
that's the great thing about Amazon, if they suck it is very simple return and very fast refund...these things look identical to all the other knock offs and wouldn't be surprised if most were made by the same company....

The problem with the $415 Raxioms was the halo has a big break in the middle of hour glass where the Amazon ones look more like OEM with full hour glass halo...

You can get OEM for close to what you are paying for the Raxioms ...I'd rather just spend an extra $100 to get OEM

Like I said, I don't mind being a guinea pig for $107 shipped....

I'll let you know and post some pics or vids

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

The problem with the $415 Raxioms was the halo has a big break in the middle of hour glass where the Amazon ones look more like OEM with full hour glass halo...
This is what makes the Raxioms unique compared to all the others. I find that it actually looks better than the full halo.

Jeep Wrangler JL LED lighting package IMG_0380
Jeep Wrangler JL LED lighting package IMG_0381

Sponsored

Cntr78

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
haha...I'll be the guinea pig .....I just ordered these for myself
Verdict? What do you think? Did they last? Bright enough? Thanks.

davewald

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.davewaldrop.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Sort of, kinda retired....mostly
Just a heads up for those of you wanting to buy Oracle lights but are scared off by their problems with warranty claims, a lot of their products are sold on Amazon, and Amazon is a lot better at accepting returns for products that either don't work or just don't fit. I bought my Oracle headlights on Amazon, and luckily didn't have any problems with them.

Cntr78

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU