Available Soon - Firecracker Red 392

Lt4hotrod

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 MJ, 1989 MJ, 2015 JKU, 94 XJ Trail Rig, etc
There will be a Firecracker Red 392 available in my area any day now. The backstory is that I ordered a white 392 in January that was not getting built. I located a red one at another dealer that had been assigned a ship date and made a deposit on it too. The red one which was my "backup plan" has now shipped. In addition, my original order now has a ship date of 6/16/21 so I am going to pass on the red one and wait for my original. Both salesmen have been super helpful so I would like to help Roger, the guy helping me with my backup, end up with a sale as well as help a fellow 392 enthusiast find their dream Jeep. If you are interested, comment or hit me a message.
Sponsored

SSWIM

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too Many
There will be a Firecracker Red 392 available in my area any day now. The backstory is that I ordered a white 392 in January that was not getting built. I located a red one at another dealer that had been assigned a ship date and made a deposit on it too. The red one which was my "backup plan" has now shipped. In addition, my original order now has a ship date of 6/16/21 so I am going to pass on the red one and wait for my original. Both salesmen have been super helpful so I would like to help Roger, the guy helping me with my backup, end up with a sale as well as help a fellow 392 enthusiast find their dream Jeep. If you are interested, comment or hit me a message.

That is really considerate of you. Although I can not imagine they will have a problem selling it.

Sam

cpost6

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 392
Keep em both! I’ve got 2 coming from same dealer. I ordered both for me and my son to drive though and confident I can drive the second one and get my money back at any time I might decide to sell it since I got it for $2763 off MSRP. First one is $2954 off of MSRP. No hurry to sell though.