Not open for further replies.

PaulwithJeep

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500, 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee
I know a lot of people on here have been waiting to get their hands on the new Wrangler 4xe, plug-in hybrid. Starting tomorrow, 11/6/20, it is available for order. I will have pricing and everything available at that time so if you are interested in placing an order send me a private message here on the forum. I have a list of people wanting to order so get in line and get yours.

Jeep Wrangler JL Wrangler 4xe Orderable 11/6/20 Rubicon 4xe
Sponsored

Last edited:

Yolobaggins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4
I know a lot of people on here have been waiting to get their hands on the new Wrangler 4xe, plug-in hybrid. Starting tomorrow, 11/6/20, it is available for order. I will have pricing and everything available at that time so if you are interested in placing an order send me a private message here on the forum. I have a list of people wanting to order so get in line and get yours.
Awesome! Will it be available on the website/build and price tomorrow?

Chris Hall

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Smart Electric Drive, Wrangler 4XE coming soon.

Jeep Wrangler JL Wrangler 4xe Orderable 11/6/20 Rubicon 4xe
Pretty stoked. When I found out earlier today, I made a little visit to my local dealer. Should be getting mine ordered tomorrow.

orejo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Snazzberry Sahara
They didn't give us any word on that. I will have my build sheets so anyone that wants to go over details can go over them with me.
If my local dealer does not come through I will reach out. Giving them a chance first though. It would be awesome to see the build sheet here though.

Sponsored

OP
OP
PaulwithJeep

PaulwithJeep

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pretty stoked. When I found out earlier today, I made a little visit to my local dealer. Should be getting mine ordered tomorrow.
Before you order make sure to send me their quote. I will be more then happy to look it over and offer a better counter. I do a lot of deals with my Forum Peeps and always take real good care of you all.

OP
OP
PaulwithJeep

PaulwithJeep

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do you have the pricing information yet?

Any new colors available for 4xe?
The orders sheets are up but they don't have any prices yet. Everything is marked at $0. As for colors they have added Nacho and Chief to all trims including the 4xe. If anything the color chart is limited to the following:
Silver, Black, White, Chief, Firecracker, Granite, Hellayella, Nacho, Sting-Gray

den_jku

First Name
DS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
The orders sheets are up but they don't have any prices yet. Everything is marked at $0. As for colors they have added Nacho and Chief to all trims including the 4xe. If anything the color chart is limited to the following:
Silver, Black, White, Chief, Firecracker, Granite, Hellayella, Nacho, Sting-Gray
Thanks for the update!

Does this mean customers can place orders now(who are willing to do without knowing the price)?

Any guidance based on prior experience when we will be able to see the pricing information?

OP
OP
PaulwithJeep

PaulwithJeep

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*UPDATE*
Hey everyone so I have more info. Yes I am able to place an order for you and YES I don't know the pricing. I'm being told that Jeep isn't announcing pricing for another month or 2. So if you want to order we can talk about pricing as is related to whatever the invoice ends up being but I cannot lock in a specific price for you. We are flexible however and will work with you to get this ordered.

Sponsored

Yolobaggins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4
Apparently FCA got ideas from Ford and thought this was a good idea

Hate to tell you this, Ford pissed off a lot of people with this tactic, including me

OP
OP
PaulwithJeep

PaulwithJeep

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Apparently FCA got ideas from Ford and thought this was a good idea

Hate to tell you this, Ford pissed off a lot of people with this tactic, including me
Yeah it is less then ideal. We are being flexible with people though. If you order and it ends up being a ridiculous price that is unexpected we will work with you. I'm sure some people will wait till they put out the pricing but ultimately if you want it this is what it is.

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
I placed an order and deposit for a 4xe Rubi with Paul this afternoon. He is local to me, continues to support the forum, and is very easy to work with. So far communication had been excellent, even when discussing the increased pricing models (sadly, large discounts below invoice are not available for this model at this time).

There were a couple of surprises with the order process currently:
  • no black hardtop
  • no tailgate reinforcement
  • some of the normal, options were not on the current order sheets
  • no Snazzberry color
It seems like the current order sheets are really just a preliminary step to get some vehicles moving and exercising the supply lines. I would expect to see more option availability when the order sheets with pricing release.

So off I go, taking a big risk both financially and with FCA's quality/engineering integration. Besides, my first aftermarket accessory arrived today; I had no choice but to order a JLUR to go along with it.

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Ordered 5/4/21 Delivered 8/27/21
was really hoping to see Gecko, I wonder if its coming this year still

orejo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Snazzberry Sahara
There were a couple of surprises with the order process currently:
  • no black hardtop
  • no tailgate reinforcement
  • some of the normal, options were not on the current order sheets
  • no Snazzberry color
I placed an order with my dealer yesterday that is for black hardtop and snazzberry. No POC yet when I left, so I called this morning and they verbally told me the order was accepted and they have a vin already. My sales guy is off until Monday but guaranteed he would get me that documentation Monday. That seems ridiculously inconsistent with what is posted here and my trust level is super low at the moment....
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.