Zroadz LED light bar Kit

Newyorkyan

First Name
Yan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler rubicon
Has anyone installed the ZRoadz LED 52in light bar with four 3in. LED light cube kit with mounts? I am thinking about buying it and was just wondering if anyone has it on their Jeep and loves it?
Sponsored

Walteezy

First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
Has anyone installed the ZRoadz LED 52in light bar with four 3in. LED light cube kit with mounts? I am thinking about buying it and was just wondering if anyone has it on their Jeep and loves it?
Just got my wife a rubicon and got that set up installed and they look good and work great!! Can post a pic

OP
OP
Newyorkyan

Newyorkyan

First Name
Yan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler rubicon
Just got my wife a rubicon and got that set up installed and they look good and work great!! Can post a pic
Yes that would be awesome if you can post a pic?! Was the install hard? It came with all the wires and relay? Are the lights good quality? Thanks!

Walteezy

First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
Yes that would be awesome if you can post a pic?! Was the install hard? It came with all the wires and relay? Are the lights good quality? Thanks!
I had them installed only thing they wanted to drill a hole on the top right corner to run wiring but we checked and can be ran down in between bracket on pillar down to engine bay an ran in through fire wall quality is great!!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Newyorkyan

Newyorkyan

First Name
Yan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler rubicon
I had them installed only thing they wanted to drill a hole on the top right corner to run wiring but we checked and can be ran down in between bracket on pillar down to engine bay an ran in through fire wall quality is great!!
Looks awesome!! Can’t wait to get mine. I am also thinking of buying an S Pod to have the wiring go into there and other future projects to be wired all into one box. Enjoy the lights man!

tobyw

First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU-R
Looks great!! So is there a big gap or something between the windshield frame and the brackets? I've only seen their advertisement pictures and it appears they form pretty well against the windshield frame? If you don't mind, could you snap a couple more pics to show how "tight" they hug the windshield frame? Thanks!!!

Walteezy

First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
Looks great!! So is there a big gap or something between the windshield frame and the brackets? I've only seen their advertisement pictures and it appears they form pretty well against the windshield frame? If you don't mind, could you snap a couple more pics to show how "tight" they hug the windshield frame? Thanks!!!
No gap can even see the wires they ran through the bracket looks great to tell you the truth worth every dollar!

tobyw

First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU-R
Thanks for the pictures!! :like: