Keneds

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JL Willys
Vehicle Showcase
Can anyone give some opinion if Xbox game pass is worth it? Regular or ultimate.. I’m not into online gaming with others, it would be more for the games. Thx, Ken
Sponsored

JasonInDLH

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 15 Yukon Denali
Occupation
I’d Rather Talk Jeep’s!
I had Game Pass for awhile at the promotional $1 per month (or whatever it is) awhile back. While I tried a few different games I found I stopped playing the Game Pass games and stuck with my purchased games (Forza Horizon 4, The Witcher, and Lara Croft Tomb Raider).

Admittedly, it was pretty neat racing against other people for the promotional period, but in the end I felt it wasn’t worth it as I continued to stick with Forza (pretty much the only reason I own an XBox) and am happily racing against the software.

Ron93YJ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Depends on how much time you have to play. I’m at a stage where I can really only get into 2-3 games a year. I usually just buy the games I’m into. That being said, I did manage to convert my Live subscription into game pass ultimate for $1.

somedude922

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, Previous: 1984 CJ7, 1979 CJ7
I have gamepass ultimate. There are some lulls in the catalog, but microsoft purchased a couple AAA studios, so I think it will be worth it in the long run.
Sponsored