Smooth9883

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLRU & 2018 WK2 Trailhawk
hi everyone,

I’m about to pull the trigger on a JL. I wanted one with the dual top group but that seems pretty hard to find with the other options I was looking for. The dealership by me has one I’d like but no dual top. Do you think getting the premium top for later is a viable option? Will there be a difference between getting it later or ordering it from the factory? I really like the ease of use on the new soft top. So much so I’m willing to change the tops out through the year. What do you think?
Sponsored

Finally a Wrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Grand Cherokee, 2018 JLU
You'll probably be right around breaking even getting dual top group versus an aftermarket bestop or something of the like. You'll have more options (eventually) for soft top also. People seem to like the upgraded soft top but it's being manufactured by bestop so may as well just get it aftermarket so you can enjoy your jeep for even longer.

Matthew/E36

First Name
Classified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Thousand and Eighteen Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
I figured I would not pull the trigger later so I ordered it with dual from the factory. I got painted top and fenders so I also convinced myself the black soft top would be a nice visual change a few months of the year!

Jeeplogic.

goracers

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
hi everyone,

I’m about to pull the trigger on a JL. I wanted one with the dual top group but that seems pretty hard to find with the other options I was looking for. The dealership by me has one I’d like but no dual top. Do you think getting the premium top for later is a viable option? Will there be a difference between getting it later or ordering it from the factory? I really like the ease of use on the new soft top. So much so I’m willing to change the tops out through the year. What do you think?
Thought about this as well but wondered about aftermarket tops being available. I did not want to get into summer without a soft top, so i ordered a dual top from the dealer. Currently on track for about a 6 week delivery (at 4 weeks this Thursday).
Sponsored