Sponsored

Would you get the Sky One Touch again?

Would you go with the Sky One Touch power top again?

• Total voters

sbco

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Sky One Touch
For those that have opted for the Sky One Touch top would you do it again?
Sponsored

Foggy47

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, billet silver w/ 1 touch sky top. Honda Ridgeline for gentleman's pickup needs.
Occupation
Retired with hobbies. Golf, Fishing, Hunting, Sploring
I took my wife and friends up the Road to Crown King the other day. Had a stop in Cleator on the way home......and did some lunch at the Saloon in Crown King. Nice day.....and it was the "official" shake down run for my new JL with SKY ONE TOUCH TOP.

Was mild temps in the low altitudes so we put the top back for a while to enjoy the clean air. Later the temps were falling as we gained altitude and it was freezing at Crown King......so the top went back up with one touch. Down the mountain we opened up again for a while....but closed up for some dusty conditions and again when getting on interstate 17 for the ride home. Nice to be able to open and close in a minute as our situations changed. We all stayed clean and enjoyed some conversation during the trip.

Then, after the trip I simply removed my CB antenna and did a $3 automatic car wash. No problems getting cleaned up again......and only one drop of water entered the cabin (landed on the drivers arm rest) when going thru the car wash. Lot's to be said for "quick and easy".

I love the Sky One Touch Top. Very satisfied at this point.

I did get my new Method wheels and some 35" Ridge Grapplers installed last week. Pic below. :).

View attachment 278737

method wheels and ridge grapplers.jpg

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

Foggy47

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, billet silver w/ 1 touch sky top. Honda Ridgeline for gentleman's pickup needs.
Occupation
Retired with hobbies. Golf, Fishing, Hunting, Sploring
OK.....a couple of pics with the top open today. I love the Sky One Touch. Super convenient for lots of situations. Rain / Dust / Cold/ Hot/ Security/ etc.....at the touch of a button.

Front hill B.jpg

pass front A.jpg

drivers front c.jpg
Sponsored