Window Stickers

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
They better! Seriously we have the sheet with our build and agreed price. I would be really surprised if they tried to up it on me at delivery. FWIW the jeep.com configurator toy is showing the lower price still. As is the dealer site.
Mine honored the lower destination charges. I remember some on here didn’t, because somewhere on the confirmation of order it said something about not being responsible for price changes at the corporate level. Hopefully you’re good. I’d still advise looking into it so there’s no surprises.
Sponsored

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I posted a similar comment on the 2door thread but am adding here as well. I received a notification this morning that my window sticker is available but when I try to view it I get a message that no window sheet is available for my VIN. I can see my VIN on my dealer's site as "in transit" and just confirmed via Jeep Chat that I am in KZ status. When I asked Jeep Chat about why I could not see a window sticker I was told: Areti: The window sticker itself will only be on your physical vehicle. Smh. Has anyone else had an issue viewing their window sticker? And, yes, I am entering the VIN correctly. Thanks!
Mine took a couple of days to show up after I received notification that it was there. Give it a little time.

SandBucket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR; 2017 Subaru Outback; 1999 TJ Sport (traded-in)
Mine took a couple of days to show up after I received notification that it was there. Give it a little time.
Okay, thanks for the response. It appears that patience is really not one of my virtues.

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Also for what it’s worth, sometimes they go away for a few days for some reason. Once it shows up, take a screenshot!

Waiting

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2-Door Rubicon, 3.6L, 8-spd auto
Anyone else’s window sticker reflecting a higher total price do to a higher base price? It’s off from my build/configuration sheet. Also, does anyone know why they aren’t the same? Thanks!
My sticker that I got from CyrptoStickers is $450 more, due to base price hike, than my order sheet. This is also $450 from what is on Jeep's website. Example: Window Sticker for 2-door Rubicon base price is $37,945 vs Jeep's webite showing $37,495

2 door rubi

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Its been 3 months and I'm still trying to get a replacement window sticker with the correct spelling of my name. Jeep says the dealership has to request it. And the dealership says they can use whiteout and print over it. For 50K I'd think the dealership would have got it rite the first time. Would you have your new vehicle in for service where they want to take short cuts? I'm not sure if I'm going to let them change the oil.
Sponsored