White Letters Out?

Formattc

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, Sarge Green
I have the black Willys wheels on my Rubicon, and I'm kind of wishing I'd have gotten the RWL tires.
Sponsored

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
Well heck since we're all sharing photos now, not just on Willys, here's mine. With white letters out of course.

19 7-19 (6) resize.jpg

cbrenthus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR
Another thing many don't realize - at least with the BFG A/Ts, the OWL is white on one side and black on the other, but the BWs are black on both sides. So if you order OWL, you have the choice and if you get sick of the white you can pay $50-$100 to have them flipped. But if you order BWs you're stuck with them ;)

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

Another thing many don't realize - at least with the BFG A/Ts, the OWL is white on one side and black on the other, but the BWs are black on both sides. So if you order OWL, you have the choice and if you get sick of the white you can pay $50-$100 to have them flipped. But if you order BWs you're stuck with them ;)
If you're bold like me - one each way
decal.png

Sponsored

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
...... So if you order OWL, you have the choice and if you get sick of the white you can pay $50-$100 to have them flipped. But if you order BWs you're stuck with them ;)
Good point.

Sponsored

eck

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU MOAB HellaYella
Thanks! I thought that might be the case but the hub looks different.
Yeah those silver hubs are fastened by three screws through the back. I don't like the look with the silver so I took them off. Ideally I think I would like the black ones that come with the black wheels but I will probably just try to paint the silver ones that I already have and make them black.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase

Jeepers!

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah those silver hubs are fastened by three screws through the back. I don't like the look with the silver so I took them off. Ideally I think I would like the black ones that come with the black wheels but I will probably just try to paint the silver ones that I already have and make them black.
Thanks, good to know. Not a fan of the chrome hub either. Glad it can be removed.
Sponsored