Sponsored

Where is the Mopar LED Light Kit!!?

Would you be interested in purchasing the Mopar OEM LED Kit?

• Total voters

l.a.j.o.i.e

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S 2DR
I received my kit from Mopar yesterday, everything was pretty easy, just takes some time to do yourself. I've been chasing this kit for a year almost, not sure why it took so long but at least the waits finally over. As of right now they don't sell the wire harness separate, it's all part of the kit with everything to start from scratch.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Troutster

Troutster

First Name
Tristan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Sport S
I received my kit from Mopar yesterday, everything was pretty easy, just takes some time to do yourself. I've been chasing this kit for a year almost, not sure why it took so long but at least the waits finally over. As of right now they don't sell the wire harness separate, it's all part of the kit with everything to start from scratch.
Can I get a link to the kit and some pictures of your JL with the lights? Thanks

l.a.j.o.i.e

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S 2DR
Can I get a link to the kit and some pictures of your JL with the lights? Thanks
No link, I just went to my dealership and placed an order several months ago. It was in the Mopar Jeep Accessories Catalog and I had the parts department look it up and order it for me. You're gonna have to do that leg work of finding it. But I made a thread on how I installed mine so feel free to check it out, maybe some of the parts numbers in my pictures will help ya track one down.

Good Luck!

My thread: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/mopar-led-factory-upgrade-kit.31897/

My JL:

IMG_4573.jpg
Sponsored