Status
Not open for further replies.

FiveMagics

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta (Used to have an ‘03 TJ, awaiting opportunity to get a JL)
Starting to second guess my choice of silver metallic. Really like the Sting grey in the sun. It looked totally different when I was looking at the jeep site.
Billet Silver is beautiful, no ragrets man! ;)
Sponsored

Megsxr750

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Gsxr750 ,2014 Mazda6,and a 2018 JLUR Sting-Gray
Starting to second guess my choice of silver metallic. Really like the Sting grey in the sun. It looked totally different when I was looking at the jeep site.
Sting-Gray is great!! Changes color all the time depending on the light. You definitely need to see it in person. Silver Billet is a great choice too, you really can't go wrong with either color, I just wanted something a little more unique.

Slopeside

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Sport S
Thanks @DOOKEY!

Here's up at Chinns Lake 7/28 with @moxer_the_boxer which is a super easy trail but used the "directions to trail" feature from TrailsOffroad and despite my better judgement, listened to Google Maps and took the diversion instead of staying on Rainbow Rd like the waypoints tell you and ended up in a little hairy situation for a solo trip. Google tells you to take Mackinaw Ln which has four stretches of pretty decent rock fields and only a foot on each side of the vehicle of trees that won't be budging. Made it over the first group before scouting the trail and backing down to save the battle for another day when not alone.
https://www.trailsoffroad.com/trails/256-chinns-lake

moxie-chinns.jpg

moxie-chinns-2.jpg

upload_2019-8-20_15-55-26.png

Last edited:

Sponsored

Slopeside

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Sport S
We've been trying to get up to Chinn's lake to catch some trout. Does Moxer ride well in the Jeep?
Didn't bring my rod that day as it was an impromptu drive but talked to a guy who said he'd caught a brookie that morning.

I've got one of those back seat covers that connects to the front and rear head rests so she just stands up and is able to balance well on all fours during the rough sections.
https://www.chewy.com/barksbar-original-waterproof-car/dp/181116

Sponsored

diesel_jeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4bt Cj
Stock base model sport with ecodiesel (Rubicon take off wheels/tires) Surprising how capable it is

IMG_20200329_110256(1).jpg

IMG_20200329_105404(1).jpg

IMG_20200329_110708(1).jpg

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

broken arrow in Sedona, AZ with just rubi take off parts. plus the 135lb tent and full gear for a week. lol. jeep sport handled it like a champ!. cannot wait to get back out here for a few more trails. the skid plates proved their worthiness on the staircase thats for sure!

IMG_6712.JPG

IMG_0845.JPG

IMG_0861.JPG
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.