Sponsored

Wheel alignment needed?

joecitrix97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 YJ Sahara, '18 JLU Sahara
I don't know the answer to your question. But I am curious on another note .... did you notice any additional road noise when you went from Wrangler's to KO2's ? My brother loves KO2 and puts them on every truck he owns.

Did you swap out your stock wheels ? That's the first thing I am doing once these tires finally go bad.
Sponsored

timn1984

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2018 JL Sahara,Dodge Journey 2012, Toyota Camry 2015
Occupation
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
I don't know the answer to your question. But I am curious on another note .... did you notice any additional road noise when you went from Wrangler's to KO2's ? My brother loves KO2 and puts them on every truck he owns.

Did you swap out your stock wheels ? That's the first thing I am doing once these tires finally go bad.
Not really any more road noise, but they felt a little more "robust" I guess I would say. Tighter might be another way to say it. It just felt light I was hauling around more weight, so steering felt sturdier. I love them now.

PetroCanada

First Name
Petro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Sport S
Reviving this. After reading many posts still not sure whether it is worth to do regular alignment checks/adjustments on a Wrangler with it’s solid axes. Is it correct that there’s nothing to adjust but a toe and that it can be done with a ruler at home garage?
Sponsored