Chipe

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
On August 15th placed and paid for a confirmed order for a set of 4 1.5" wheel spacers. On August 16th was sent a "Your order has shipped!" and gave me a USPS tracking number. Went to USPS tracking and viewed it and it said "Accepted". August 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 said "Accepted." Emailed Wheel Adapters USA and they said they would check into it. Sent another email saying I am picking up my Jeep on the 23rd, could they get me another set by Thursday and if the other set showed up I would, at my own cost, ship the first order back. Never heard back. Sent a 2nd email and the response was "It's okay, we got the email thank you." That was yesterday at 4:23 am. Sent them another email yesterday afternoon, no response. Sent another email last night, no response. Tried calling the number on the website: mailbox is full. Tried calling again this morning, mailbox is full. Text them on that same number since the voicemail sounded like was done on a cell phone, no response.

I really am getting suspicious and frustrated. I will have to pick up my new Jeep tomorrow without the spacers. Dealer was going to put them on for me for free. I paid via PayPal so there's that route to go if I need to.

I wish they would just communicate with me!!!!!!
Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
If the package was "accepted" that means it was recieved by the post office. USPS hasn't moved your package along or they lost it. This isn't the vendor's fault.

In a situation like this, the sender has to wait a set amount of days. Once the waiting period is up, they can then file for an investigation into what happened to the package. This investigation usually takes a week or so. If the package is found safe and sound it will be sent to you, if not, the vendor will receive compensation from USPS for the item and shipping costs.

It is not a quick process. It happened to me when purchasing a 52 inch light bar, pods, and brackets. It took a few weeks for it to be resolved. Once resolved the vendor sent another product.

OP
OP
Chipe

Chipe

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
No, it's not the vendor's fault if the package was misplaced. I am not holding them at fault on that. What I am holding them at fault on is a total lack of communication and keeping me informed of what is going on. An unwillingness to work with me on a resolution even when I offered to pay for that resolution.

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

ive had it happen where the priority mail package was delivered before the website/tracking info was updated. they've gotten super fast with deliveries but the website still needs some work lol

2Wheel-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 CTD, 1986 Suzuki Samurai, 1975 Datsun 620
ive had it happen where the priority mail package was delivered before the website/tracking info was updated. they've gotten super fast with deliveries but the website still needs some work lol
With USPS, I sometimes receive the package before I get any notifications. And then a week later, it'll say delivered. USPS tracking sucks at best.

I've also had a case where it said it was delivered, but it wasn't. For whatever reason, a week later, the postal guy delivered it saying he delivered it to the wrong house.
Sponsored