Sponsored

What is the estimated ship date exactly?

kmooresd85

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 2021 Willys
I’ve combed this forum and read it’s the date when the build starts, and some where people have received vehicles like days after. I ordered on 3/28 and received POC stating 4/9 est ship date but wasn’t sure what that meant exactly. Does anyone have an idea on this? Based on reading through various posts, it sounds like there’s nothing defined, but it would be cool to be able to plan for next steps.
Sponsored

Dane0196

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Frontier
I’ve combed this forum and read it’s the date when the build starts, and some where people have received vehicles like days after. I ordered on 3/28 and received POC stating 4/9 est ship date but wasn’t sure what that meant exactly. Does anyone have an idea on this? Based on reading through various posts, it sounds like there’s nothing defined, but it would be cool to be able to plan for next steps.
As far as I can tell it’s all up to chance. It seems like they just ship out whatever they feel like regardless of when the order was placed. I ordered 12/18 and was given an estimated ship date of 3/28. Went to the dealership today and they told me the estimated date got pushed back to 4/13.

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
My Jeep had a ship date on the POC of 2/26. I got my build sheet from Crypto stickers on 2/25, my window sticker 2/27, so mine was relative accurate. I am however still waiting for my Jeep to be actually delivered, so that is another story....
Sponsored