First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Occupation
Sales manager
Lord forbid the I will only drive a manual Jeep and driving a manual is a dark art that only a few selected people can master and there is no way a 9 year old could ever drive a manual transmission as it is reserved for the select few crowd find out that you did that.....

I love quality products.
I just noticed your reply, Never said that I shifted out of first, And stalled it out may times.
But it's the truth!

JL MADDOG

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2.0L Turbo
Occupation
Jeepin'
I would have to agree with you @wibornz ...the Springfield Trophy Match is a real joy to shoot. All I have done to mine is adding a nice pair of G10 grip panels:

Jeep Wrangler JL Well-made things you get pleasure from using SA Trophy 01 b

Right behind comes my Springfield Champion Operator. This one has a few mods that were performed by Springfield's Custom Shop:

Jeep Wrangler JL Well-made things you get pleasure from using SA1911 13

My audio system, centered around a McIntosh pre-amp/processor and a pair of big monoblock amps, is just amazing to listen to:

Jeep Wrangler JL Well-made things you get pleasure from using 35

There are a few more items I could list but I won't bore you any further. ;)

klhjeep2018

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Occupation
Sales manager
I would have to agree with you @wibornz ...the Springfield Trophy Match is a real joy to shoot. All I have done to mine is adding a nice pair of G10 grip panels:

SA Trophy 01 b.jpg

Right behind comes my Springfield Champion Operator. This one has a few mods that were performed by Springfield's Custom Shop:

SA1911 13.jpg

My audio system, centered around a McIntosh pre-amp/processor and a pair of big monoblock amps, is just amazing to listen to:

35.jpg

That is one Hell of Audio System! McIntosh can’t say anything but Top of the Line! Bravo

txj2go

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTS-V, 2018 JLU Sport Firecracker Red
I have to deal with lots of things that are problematic and I've been involved in a lot of car repair in my father's business. I like things that work and work well and the cars I've owned in the past 10 years have worked pretty well.
When I was biking I had a couple of custom roadbikes that worked well, but I had to put effort into maintaining them. I use computers a lot so I want a computer that works without hassle and is fast. I have a new laptop that works well and a very old desktop that still works well enough.
I've had some good watches but mechanical watches can be problematic over time and I have 2 right now that need repair.
I have a lot of good pocket knives so I enjoy using them, I just don't get to use them a lot.
I like photography and don't have the most recent cameras but mine are recent enough to be easy to use and give good results. A DSLR is probably the most complicated device that I regularly use and I'm impressed that they work as well as they do and all of the various systems work together.
I have a lot of tools and the ones I enjoy using the most are my old SnapOn mechanic tools.

Today I suppose pocket knives, cameras and computers are the devices I get the most joy from using.

Sponsored

Zachary80

First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
My car always made me smile!!Sometimes the car is like a moving house. It gives me a lot of security and allows me to go to many places. I really feel a lot of happiness.Of course I would like to buy a motorcycle if I have the opportunity. The motorcycle sounds cool!!

OP
OP
wibornz

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
My car always made me smile!!Sometimes the car is like a moving house. It gives me a lot of security and allows me to go to many places. I really feel a lot of happiness.Of course I would like to buy a motorcycle if I have the opportunity. The motorcycle sounds cool!!
Buy the dam motorcycle. then take an adventure. I have motorcycled the lower 48 states and seen some beautiful sights. The only reason I don't motorcycle anymore is because I have literally been everywhere that I wanted to go on am motorcycle and now visiting places with the Jeep.

wandrur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Rubicon
Books published by Everyman Library. They have the perfect balance of binding and page material, and they lie flat on a table regardless of 200 or 1000 pages.

GtX

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0D
Occupation
Working for the man.
Vehicle Showcase
I was looking for a thread on knives and came across this one...
Here is my current list.

Duluth Firehose Pants
Red Wing Boots
Citizen Skyhawk Watch
Benchmade Adamas Auto
Glock G17 / Sig P365

OP
OP
wibornz

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Here is my current list.

Duluth Firehose Pants
Red Wing Boots
Citizen Skyhawk Watch
Benchmade Adamas Auto
Glock G17 / Sig P365
We think a lot a like. Love the Duluth Firehose pants, Red Wing Boots, Glocks, and the P365.

The P365 in my most often choice for daily carry.

Reactions: GtX

Sponsored

Walker Texas Wrangler

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hamburgsolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Rubicon, Previous: '99 TJ Sahara
Build Thread
Link
My wife says I have expensive taste....but I'd rather go without than have something that wasn't engineered with purpose and longevity.

Gibson, Fender, Martin guitars.
Filson Bags and wallets.
Lamy 2000, Sailor 1911 and Pilot Vanishing Point pens.
Blackwing Pencils
Field Notes notebooks.
Springfield 1911s
Benchmade and Microtech knives
Apple computers/phones
Jeep Wrangler

I'm planning a shopping trip to Duluth

Punknhed

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punkin Rubi XR
Lord forbid the I will only drive a manual Jeep and driving a manual is a dark art that only a few selected people can master and there is no way a 9 year old could ever drive a manual transmission as it is reserved for the select few crowd find out that you did that.....

I love quality products.
I dont really think that is what he was getting at..... just the fact that it was a stick, and when he drove it..... You are correct their are many who say "its not a real .... unless its a stick though"
hell i did the same thing w my dads ford ranger.... and pretty much everything ive owned since has been a stick, simply because i enjoy driving them. The exception being my Wrangler. But that is a whole other story for another time.

Punknhed

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punkin Rubi XR
I like a fine cigar, some may say the ones i like are not fine lol. ohwell.
I do like my wrangler and the things that i have been able to do with it and enjoy with my son.
one of my favorites is my 1/2 drive milwaukee impact. just for the simple fact that its rediculously over powered but it was kind of a "my tool is bigger then yours" after my brother bought one of the smaller ones.
My Danner work boots. so comfortable to wear and walk in at work.
my 2 favorites - my Harley it was my dads before he passed, ive improved it over the years. even if it has an issue, i still love it. dont care what anyone else says. whenever i fire it up to go for a ride it always makes me smile.
and of course my favorite whiskey jack daniels single barrel. yes i know their is better, but for me its my favorite.

GtX

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0D
Occupation
Working for the man.
Vehicle Showcase
Here is my current list.

Duluth Firehose Pants
Red Wing Boots
Citizen Skyhawk Watch
Benchmade Adamas Auto
Glock G17 / Sig P365
Adding an Olight M2R Warrior Pro to the list.
As a flashlight goes, this is a great piece.

OP
OP
wibornz

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
I like a fine cigar, some may say the ones i like are not fine lol. ohwell.
I do like my wrangler and the things that i have been able to do with it and enjoy with my son.
one of my favorites is my 1/2 drive milwaukee impact. just for the simple fact that its rediculously over powered but it was kind of a "my tool is bigger then yours" after my brother bought one of the smaller ones.
My Danner work boots. so comfortable to wear and walk in at work.
my 2 favorites - my Harley it was my dads before he passed, ive improved it over the years. even if it has an issue, i still love it. dont care what anyone else says. whenever i fire it up to go for a ride it always makes me smile.
and of course my favorite whiskey jack daniels single barrel. yes i know their is better, but for me its my favorite.
I love a good cigar, but I only try and smoke them at special places or during special times. Like epic spots or when one of my sons make it back on American soil and we are able to get together.

Otherwise, I would smoke them everyday and then they would no longer be special. I love good bourbon and whiskey too. Jack Daniels Single Barrel and Gentlemen Jack Daniels make that list for me too.

Just bought a pair of Danner boots two days ago. I wore them for work many years. I had been wearing Merrells and Keen hiking boots and they just were not cutting it. I could walk and stand on concrete for multiple 16 hour days and my feet would still feel good at the end of the day. Not so much with the Merells or Keens. So back to Danners. I like Red Wing boots too, but they are a little harder to come by local.
Sponsored