Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.groundswell-studio.com
Vehicle(s)
93 YJ Wrangler, 2021 Willys JLU O|||||||O
Occupation
Marketing & Creative Director / Web Designer
Rather than going with wrapping the whole Jeep or sticking with Mopar graphics, I might use vinyl wrap to make my own.
The rock climber on this Concept Gladiator inspired me. Does anyone have experience/tips for getting an outline of an image on a piece of vinyl and cutting it?
easter-jeep-safari-2019-gravity-concept-hood-graphics.jpg
If your still looking to do this I can help you out. My friend has a vinyl shop and I can create any kind of vector graphics or help you with anything you have. I am looking to get a set of cad files for the JLU so i can do the same.
Sponsored

Amaruq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR 6spd
Quoted $3800 to wrap the whole thing with hardtop/flares.

trainsafe

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon 2.0
Rather than going with wrapping the whole Jeep or sticking with Mopar graphics, I might use vinyl wrap to make my own.
The rock climber on this Concept Gladiator inspired me. Does anyone have experience/tips for getting an outline of an image on a piece of vinyl and cutting it?
easter-jeep-safari-2019-gravity-concept-hood-graphics.jpg
Find a friend who has a Cricut machine. These are like inkjet printers hooked up to your computer except they cut vinyl. They are fairly cheap. You can buy the vinyl by the roll on Amazon.
I have one and the actual production/cut time is pretty quick. The creation of the digital artwork takes longer than the cutting.

OP
OP
msujedi

msujedi

First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S Firecracker Red, 2014 Durango, 1999 Honda CRV
Vehicle Showcase
Find a friend who has a Cricut machine. These are like inkjet printers hooked up to your computer except they cut vinyl. They are fairly cheap. You can buy the vinyl by the roll on Amazon.
I have one and the actual production/cut time is pretty quick. The creation of the digital artwork takes longer than the cutting.
@48thChamber ...

I went with some inexpensive Etsy climber & mountain biker decals. I used masking tape and a 3'x5' sheet of vinyl to create a template and cut my own pieces to surround the fender vent and the 'ribbon' above and below the compass on the rear.

Decal front.jpg

Decal rear.jpg

Decals full JT.jpg