UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great so far. Can't wait for you to install the long arms and 40s.
Sponsored

tobyw

First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU-R
Thank you. The offset is 3.5" on the wheels.
Do you mean 3.5" backspace? Because 3.5" offset is like 89mm, and I don't think I've ever heard of an 89mm offset wheel? They look great regardless, just want to get the right info out there for anyone else searching, like I did, to find this type of info...

And I'd like to second the request for an overall width measurement with these tires/wheels installed? Thanks!

JL1LE

First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU White Rubicon
Do you mean 3.5" backspace? Because 3.5" offset is like 89mm, and I don't think I've ever heard of an 89mm offset wheel? They look great regardless, just want to get the right info out there for anyone else searching, like I did, to find this type of info...

And I'd like to second the request for an overall width measurement with these tires/wheels installed? Thanks!
No it's a 38mm offset based on the rim spec's not 89 :P

RisingEagle

First Name
Armond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 4DR Ocean Blue Rubicon
New Product Vector Offroad JLU GGB rear interior mount basket
Just came across this product from a YouTuber installing his on a JK (TrailRecon) so I visited the Vector page - and there's one listed for the JL. This would definitely satisfy the itch for organizing my overlanding gear in the back

is this in production / tested? I saw 3-week lead which is fine, but I didn't want to throw in an order if they weren't ready yet.

looks like you just remove some trim and the bolt-holes are right there? my Jeep is still a few days out so can't verify myself until next week

thanks!

edit: came across the other thread with pics etc. much appreciated - I'll be placing an order shortly. nice work!

OP
OP
Vector Offroad

Vector Offroad

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vectoroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
Occupation
Offroad Manufacturing
Just came across this product from a YouTuber installing his on a JK (TrailRecon) so I visited the Vector page - and there's one listed for the JL. This would definitely satisfy the itch for organizing my overlanding gear in the back

is this in production / tested? I saw 3-week lead which is fine, but I didn't want to throw in an order if they weren't ready yet.

looks like you just remove some trim and the bolt-holes are right there? my Jeep is still a few days out so can't verify myself until next week

thanks!

edit: came across the other thread with pics etc. much appreciated - I'll be placing an order shortly. nice work!
Sorry for the late reply, I didn't see a notification come in for your post. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Sponsored

Jeepmarkjl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Marketing

thanks!

I have the new one for the JL. Installed over the weekend and it’s great. Plus it hides whatever you’ve got it your cargo area below it.

OP
OP
Vector Offroad

Vector Offroad

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vectoroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
Occupation
Offroad Manufacturing

Sponsored

OP
OP
Vector Offroad

Vector Offroad

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vectoroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
Occupation
Offroad Manufacturing
Swapped out my GGB for a color matched version. Also installed Rockslide step sliders, but need to get some good pics before posting up some images.
jlggb2.jpg

jlggb1.jpg

JL1LE

First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU White Rubicon
Are you going to offer white on your website?

OP
OP
Vector Offroad

Vector Offroad

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vectoroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
Occupation
Offroad Manufacturing
Are you going to offer white on your website?
We do not plan on it, but we may run small batches if there is enough interest at a small up-charge for white.

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
639F13B1-12B3-4200-9D17-6A59172DCC77.jpeg
Method Wheels, and OMF beadlock rings came in.
OMF told me the beadlocks wont work with the NVs ... are your NV the real bead lock versions and not the simulated ones? If so maybe thats why.
Sponsored