Bryce C

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep JL sport
Hey everyone,

I recently purchased a 2018 JLUS, I pretty much immediately put in a zone 3” lift kit, JKS control arm drop bracket and a RC adjustable front track bar. I’m looking to upgrade the kit I have, while still using some of the parts that are already on the jeep. Any insight would be much appreciated.
Sponsored

Hucke_250

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Unlimited Sport
Can you post a link to the specific lift you installed so we know what parts were included?

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
What are you looking to improve?

Height, flex, ride?

Sponsored

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
hight and ride are both pretty good, would like to get more flex out of it
What tires/wheels are you running? Any rub currently inside the fenders?

How much you looking to invest?

OP
OP

Bryce C

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep JL sport
What tires/wheels are you running? Any rub currently inside the fenders?

How much you looking to invest?
right now I’m running 35x12.5r18 toyo R/T on black rhino wheels. No rubbing made sure I got the proper back spacing 🤘🏾. Honestly right now it doesn’t really matter wife gave me the go ahead to build it however I want it. In the new year I’ll be going with take off rubicon axles

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
right now I’m running 35x12.5r18 toyo R/T on black rhino wheels. No rubbing made sure I got the proper back spacing 🤘🏾. Honestly right now it doesn’t really matter wife gave me the go ahead to build it however I want it. In the new year I’ll be going with take off rubicon axles
Assuming the included bump stop extensions are 2” in the front, you need to look for a minimum extended shock around 18.25” or less and as close to 29”, but not over if you want to keep the stock driveshaft , extended as you can get.
Really, you have that in your current front shocks (if I pulled the right stats) if you add 2” extensions. Several options of varying price in that range for a new set.

Jeep Wrangler JL Upgrading a basic lift kit 7717A73B-BAC0-449F-9804-A926C2AFD755
Sponsored