Uconnect Bluetooth delay

uRJeremyK

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
My '14 jk Wrangler had a 5 second delay between video feed and Bluetooth audio. I ended up replacing that unit to an aftermarket because it was so bad.

How in the world is there still a 5 second delay with the JL models? This is absured.
Sponsored

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
I have had the issue with my JL since day one and Uconnect says itā€™s Apple and Apple says itā€™s uconnect and there is no fix that Iā€™m aware of

NickTinVA

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon
Bump

Zachstef

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU
I have a 19 JL, Its definitely the uconnect, I have a samsung S10, and same crap, so annoying

Sponsored

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
I have fought this since day one and the Uconnect ppl say itā€™s an iPhone issue and Apple advises itā€™s a Uconnect issue so to find out who was lying I paired my phone with two different vehicles and guess what they instantly connected and worked so my guess is Uconnect is full of crap

Aurs

First Name
Aurimas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL unlimited Sahara
I have the same issue with my brand new sahara. 8,4 uconnect bluetooth audio delays with samsung note10+. There was no such problems with audi or volvo bluetooth multimedias...

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
I have the same issue with my brand new sahara. 8,4 uconnect bluetooth audio delays with samsung note10+. There was no such problems with audi or volvo bluetooth multimedias...
i recently updated to iOS 14 and still same issues, no problem with a thing except music..... it connects phone without issues

JLscorpio31

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara JLU, 1999 Cherokee XJ
Hope someone can guide/assist me. My rear-right speaker just stopped working. Removed the radio(7ā€) and traced the wire and took an old speaker and hooked up to the back of the harness and I get no sound. Still at the back of the radio where the harness connects: I then jumped a wire from the front speakers to the rear right pins and the rear right speaker works; therefore proves no broken wire. Took to the dealership and they found a code B140C:11 ā€œRear-right audio speaker output-circuit short to ground baseā€. Any ideas before I let the dealer mess with it and drain my account further? Thanks in advance !

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
i recently updated to iOS 14 and still same issues, no problem with a thing except music..... it connects phone without issues
Hope someone can guide/assist me. My rear-right speaker just stopped working. Removed the radio(7ā€) and traced the wire and took an old speaker and hooked up to the back of the harness and I get no sound. Still at the back of the radio where the harness connects: I then jumped a wire from the front speakers to the rear right pins and the rear right speaker works; therefore proves no broken wire. Took to the dealership and they found a code B140C:11 ā€œRear-right audio speaker output-circuit short to ground baseā€. Any ideas before I let the dealer mess with it and drain my account further? Thanks in advance !
I'm very sorry to hear this. Have you had a case open for this concern? If not, I would be happy to help! Please send us a private message.

Alison
JeepCares
Sponsored