First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR Granite Crystal, 24 JLUR Anvil
Occupation
Twubblemaker
Well while I appreciate your post, KArnaiz was born a woman. Karnaiz"s husband also likes the color as it stands out.....reminiscent of hot rods. As for whatever people think? Who cares? I don't buy a car to impress others. I would drive the Partidge family bus if I liked it. LOL
Oh!!!!!!! Well DOH!!!! Mea culpa on my part for assuming that you are a guy!!! Dude guuurl what chu waiting for??? PSHHHH It's HOT PINK!!! It would be purfecttttt for you!!!

Congrats! :like: I celebrate with you!! Woot woot.

PSSST!!! I think your enabler husband is secretly thrilled that you are finally getting your own Jeep - and he is encouraging you to get one. I would sign a clause with starts with "just because the wifey got a Jeep... it does not mean that the husband gets to buy (insert big ticket item here) in the future! 😆

I was gonna post "You do know "his" name is Karen, right?"😂

He drives the most boring color EVER, gray. I'll never own a gray or black car EVER! LOL

I don't care, I like it. I like colorful cars!
Ahhhh that's the problem with reading the forum using the phone! The name and profile not automatically display!!

So thorry!!! 🤣
Sponsored

Last edited:

Hollylynn

First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just ordered rubicon unlimited 4door in tuscadero
It doesnt look great...
That is a very positive comment JVJ - but I don't know if it is really an upside nor its positive when the interesting conversation started with "WHOA THAT IS SOME HOT PINK RIDE THAT YOU HAVE!!! DID YOU BUY IT FOR YOUR TEENAGE DAUGHTER??? WHATTA LUCKY GIRL!!!" (enter some Clueless or Mean Girls movie quotes here ie. On Wednesday We Wear Pink!!!)

tenor.gif

I know that we all should be open minded and I am really happy that Karnaiz (whom is very good natured by the way) really likes the color, enough to make him finally make his Jeep purchase. However, putting all the unicorns and Powerpuff Girls aside, I do think that anyone that is driving a Tuscadero Pink (like you said) is asking for reaction out of many people - and again like you said - dumb crap from the crowd (which its only normal - people will always form an opinion and judge.)

BUT if Karnaiz really love the color - then he should be proud enough to drive that color regardless of what other people said. Especially when we are living in a society that is really woke where if you would be crucified or canceled for being "transphobia" if you don't accept gender as a fact. However, if Karnaiz should not be angry if someone is associating that pink with bubblegum teenager only to find some adult male driving it. And you know how people are when they are experiencing cognitive dissonance they have tendency to go finger pointing (ie DID I JUST SAW A GUY DRIVING A HOT PINK JEEP??? A GUY! IN HOT PINK!!!)

Again, I am really happy that Karnaiz really dig the color. My first impression of the color was "okay it is pretty OUT there" but maybe that is the reason why some people like it a lot. However, it is easy to say screw the masses - but when or if the masses are laughing or judging, the owner should not take offense as he/she did pick a color that is totally out of the norm.

In the end, I am thrilled for Karnaiz with his penchant for TP! Really REALLY! Hey what do I know anyway, I am driving a dinosaur themed open top Jeep with a plush baby dinosaur tied to the back with a flag that says "I am being forced fed McDonalds against my will". At least Karnaiz would not have work as hard as me in making his Jeep unique (or the need for attention :LOL:). It automatically come with his color selection. Kudos to him!

Cheers!

1633746704490.png
you do realize the Karnaiz’s first name is Karen in her profile?

RoadRouge

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Eh, I disagree.

With any other vehicle no, but with a JL/JT we see the paint on the door and pillars. It actually conveys the exterior interior.
Impacts as in impacts the ordering, not impacts as in your opinion about how it looks!

HungryHound

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 CJ-5, 1983 CJ-5, 1998 TJ, 2021 JLURe
Just another reason to get the 4xe.

With the leather seats it becomes a black leather dash with the blue stitching.

We're going from our beloved Bikini Pearl to the Tuscadero, so I'm going to be repainting the tow hooks with Bikini, the blue accents will look great.
My 4xe Rubicon with cloth seats came with the gray dash. I was so relieved! Not because I was worried about red, but I was afraid it would be blue.

Sponsored

Archeonomy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vanderhall
I agree that the red dash with the Tuscadero is a terrible combination, but frankly it's not much worse than the red with the Sarge.

OP
OP

Karnaiz

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
I agree that the red dash with the Tuscadero is a terrible combination, but frankly it's not much worse than the red with the Sarge.
I have to say, now having my Jeep and seeing it in person, I don't hate it as much as I thought I would. It may still get changed out at some point but it won't be the first thing.
Sponsored