Sponsored

Turtle Wax ICE

stoowie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Just to let you all know I have been using the ICE for a few months and it's amazing. I also put it on my windshield and it's never been clearer and repels dirt and bugs
Sponsored

AlamedaJeep

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Just to let you all know I have been using the ICE for a few months and it's amazing. I also put it on my windshield and it's never been clearer and repels dirt and bugs
I’m sold as well. Although there are a few different types.

I started with a liquid. Can’t find that anymore so I’m using the “Spray and Wax”. It looks just like the “Seal and Shine”. Not sure how they differ, but I am using the former on everything— paint, top, plastic.

Scott1911

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 2 Door Unicorn
+1 on the Ice. I'm still using 303 on my fenders, but we are using ice on my daughters fenders as a test. I don't have a strong opinion yet on plastic parts. I do know that 303 on metal is not so good.

Kraty1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL
Occupation
Sales & Marketing
Just bought a bottle of Ice Wax and 303 and looking forward to seeing the results. Curious, anyone compared the Ice Wax vs the Ice Seal & Shine?

norbert

First Name
Norbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab Billet Silver/Black
Guys, go with the Turtle Wax Seal and Shine. Its new and its getting killer reviews from all the detailer pros on youtube. Its out performing wax that is sometimes 10X the cost. Local Walmart had them for $8. Check it out.
Sponsored