Trails in NJ?

Ribixcon

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL 2 door Rubicon
does anybody have some beginner trail information in the tri state area? I am in Edison NJ myself. Would love to find a place to get stuck and use my new winch. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

pickles61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JL - Firecracker Red
does anybody have some beginner trail information in the tri state area? I am in Edison NJ myself. Would love to find a place to get stuck and use my new winch. Thanks in advance.

Nothing legal that is close to Edison, I'm in Old bridge and have checked. You can go south to Wharton, they have trails there that are legal. About 2 ½ hours away is Rausch, they have many trails there, I went once but rode shotgun, didn’t want to take my new JL. Another place is AOAA Trails, haven’t been there yet but heard they have good trail also

OP
OP
Ribixcon

Ribixcon

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing legal that is close to Edison, I'm in Old bridge and have checked. You can go south to Wharton, they have trails there that are legal. About 2 ½ hours away is Rausch, they have many trails there, I went once but rode shotgun, didn’t want to take my new JL. Another place is AOAA Trails, haven’t been there yet but heard they have good trail also
Thank you!

pickles61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you!
If your around tonight (Friday) go to Quaker steak and lube on Rt 1 from 6-10. There will be lots of Jeeps and Jeep people there, you can’t miss it

Sponsored

OP
OP
Ribixcon

Ribixcon

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If your around tonight (Friday) go to Quaker steak and lube on Rt 1 from 6-10. There will be lots of Jeeps and Jeep people there, you can’t miss it
Thank you! I can’t go tonight (annual fishing trip with my buddies) but who is organizing this so I can keep an eye open for the next event?

pickles61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you! I can’t go tonight (annual fishing trip with my buddies) but who is organizing this so I can keep an eye open for the next event?
Sent you a PM with more info for NJ events

NFRs2000NYC

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Stokes state forest has a few forest roads, but not much. Wharton is a nasty mud pit, with overzealous rangers. The closest thing I've found that could be called "fun" is probably Vermont. I'd take a vacation and drive out west and enjoy wheeling in Moab instead.
Sponsored