Jeep trails in TN?

Goblin42

First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport
I'm heading to Gatlinburg,TN in Sept. I tried to goole come off road trails without finding anything but jeep rentals. Anyone know where to go do some easy off roading trails while on vaca ?
Sponsored

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I'm heading to Gatlinburg,TN in Sept. I tried to goole come off road trails without finding anything but jeep rentals. Anyone know where to go do some easy off roading trails while on vaca ?
Definitely check out windrock. About an hour and a half drive. Awesome trails as well as some Jeep badge of honor trails (3 I believe)

Watchthis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
Look up Norris Watershed trails some of them are multi use. Nemo tunnel in the Catoosa Wildlife area is nice. Rich mountain road out of Cade’s Cove to Townsend is a gravel road across the mountain that’s close to Gatlinburg. Pisgah dirt road in NC is supposed to be a nice trails but I’ve never been and that’s 30 miles from Gatlinburg. Unfortunately there aren’t a lot of off-road trails open around here anymore it’s mostly dirt roads. Forty years ago thru the Smokies and the Cherokee National forest there were trails you could drive on.From abuse and lack of funding the Government has put gates across most all trails.

OP
OP

Goblin42

First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport
Thanks for the suggestions, I'm checking them out! so far the windrock is nice and has a very user friendly website.
Sponsored